“Lot to see and enjoy for marine lovers”

Ocean Activities Center
Ranked #305 of 382 Tours in Maui
Bengaluru, India
506 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 709 helpful votes
“Lot to see and enjoy for marine lovers”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The highlight of tour was this. We had lot of fun. The place is very clean and the coral.fish,crocodile wow worth watching. There we also had the opportunity to see the feeding of the Ray. There was lot of explanations and discussions and kids enjoyed a lot.
For people who do not do scuba diving or snorkelling this is the place to see the marine treasures, coral etc and enjoy.

Visited May 2012

Calgary
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Perfect for those who don't snorkel”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

While the other family members were out snorkelling, my granddaughter and I spent our time in this aquarium. It was wonderful!! We saw the same fish that those snorkelers were seeing in addition to the fish tht live in deep waters. The admission price is comparable to attractions (zoos, science centers, etc.) there you can spend an entire day. This center is entertaining, educational and extremely well done. It should be on every Maui visitor's to see list.

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Be sure to take the time to see this.”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My wife and I have passed this aquarium several times on trips to Maui and didn't want to go inside and miss the sunshine of Hawaii but on the last day of our trip this year, we had to be out of our condo unit early and the flight home was later in the day so we decided to spend some time and see the marine life on display.
I was a little hesitant at the price of admission (about $50.00 for two) but we paid and went in. (We also rented the hand held listening devices but found them not to be needed as the information at each exhibit was very informative and easy to read.)
It was the best money spent on our vacation as the exhibits were all very well done and the glass on the tanks was so clear, you could take pictures that made you think you were under the water with the fish. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank erndarchrkai
Fountain Valley
“Snorkeling”
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I was visiting Maui and scheduled a snorkeling trip. Because of the weather change they rerouted their program. It wasn't what I wanted to do and I didn't find out they had changed their plans util we were underway. The trip that we did take was good but wasn't what we signed up for. I asked for a partial refund because I felt we had done some stuff but not what we thought we were doing. The captain and crew were great and Mike had no problem refunding the money, he completely understood. Over all... It was great.