“My kind of B&B!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Albion B&B and Inns
Boise, Idaho
“My kind of B&B!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay! We originally booked another room and Chad upgraded us to the Biology Suite. The rooms are all so unique. Chad gave us a full tour. This is definitely to neatest B&B I've ever stayed at! The bed was SO comfortable! It made it very hard to wake up in the morning. My husband and I stayed for a weekend get away without the kids to go skiing. Pomerelle Ski resort is only a 10 minute drive and some of the best snow. It wasn't crowded and no wait for lifts! Chad was a gracious host. He was very thoughtful making sure we wore sun block skiing and had it out waiting for us to use as we walked out the door. Breakfast was the best I've had in I can't remember how long! The sour dough lemon pepper pancakes were like a lemon tart! French toast was made with his homemade raisin cinnamon bread! I ate so much I wasn't hungry until dinner! Worked out perfect for a full day of skiing! We will definitely be going back with the family. He has a perfect room for families called the bunk room. There are several bunk beds as well as a foosball table and an air hokey table. The rec room has ping pong, board games, movies and a big TV with comfy seating. Chad also mentioned he is thinking of putting in a hot tub which will be the icing on the cake! The perfect ending to a day of skiing! Can't wait to bring the kids back to ski!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Wow, I just read through the reviews and I am not sure what I can add. Chad is an exceptional and gracious host, wonderful cook and a great conversationalist! The building, and the surrounding grounds are chocked full of history. We stayed in the Biology Room and the writing on the chalk board from a former teacher says it all, it truly is sad to see the state of the buildings that were once a vibrant college. Fortunately for this one Chad and Susan (who unfortunately we did not get to meet on this trip) grabbed this one and are doing an excellent job with it.

I am not sure if I can say enough about the experience. The other families we met were great and our kids and theirs got along great! We have an 11 and 6 years old and they made themselves right at home from the start. Even though the building is fairly large it didn't take long for us to feel comfortable with the kids being free to roam about (which is truly saying something as giving them "freedom" doesn't come easily to us). It was reminiscent of me and my friends being able to play freely around the neighborhood in the 70's; there was sure to be a watchful, "adult" eye in earshot so our parents never worried and we just had fun, as did our kids. If you go away from breakfast hungry it is certainly your own fault as Chad kept the food coming, and coming, and coming, ... Oh, and by the way, everything was absolutely delicious!

If I missed anything please read the other reviews as I am sure they didn't. Thanks Chad for a wonderful weekend and I am certain we will be back to see you again!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Very unique building. Friendly and entertaining owner. Reasonable rates. Such a variety of food at breakfast for the traditional and the "crunchy types." Definitely worth the short distance off the interstate. We will return.

• Stayed February 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was a quaint little place with a very nice host. Fresh breakfast every morning made to your liking. It was quiet and away from everything. They had a wonderful library which was small, but had a wide variety. It would also be a great place for a family stay. They had games and movies and big rooms. I would go back again.

• Stayed January 2014
Fort Hall, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Weekend family get-away to hike Castle Rocks and tour the Albion Haunted Mansions. We checked in to the smell of bread and Chad gave us a great welcome! We reserved the Advanced Math Room but after Chad gave us a tour we decided on the Geography Room. Though the bathroom was not attached, it was directly across from our room which provided a wonderfully hot shower! While Chad gave my family a tour, I took advantage of the Wi-Fi. Chad shared with us some of the history of the old school building, which we quite enjoyed. Friday night we were able to walk to the Haunted Mansions, which was practically in the B&B back yard! Saturday morning we awoke to a great breakfast which Chad cooked up to our liking! This B&B out-did our expectations! Very hospitable, friendly and welcoming. We loved the uniqueness and would love to visit again!

Room Tip: Ask Chad to tour the available rooms...Advanced Math Room would be great in summer or spring, but th...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dee83202
Brigham City, Utah, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

I've enjoyed working with Chad for the last 3 years, using some or all of his facility for our annual Women's retreat. The Chandelier room is a great meeting room for our group of 60-80, and our speaker always enjoys the comfort of the Principal's suite. Chad is very helpful and makes wonderful bread which many of us make sure to buy to take home to our families. The neighboring facility gives us plenty of lodging space for everyone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Albion B&B.
The host/owner is very hospitable and a great conversationalist.
He made an excellent breakfast for us each morning and has fantastic fresh bread that he bakes himself.
The Principal's suite worked out perfectly for our family with a bedroom separated from the living area and full kitchen and bathroom.
We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: The area was a little colder than we expected for the time of year, so pack a light jacket even in t...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albion
Best Western Plus Burley Inn & Convention Center
#1 of 2 in Heyburn
Tops Motel
Tops Motel
#2 of 2 in Heyburn

Been to Albion Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!