“Such wonderful food and service!”
Review of Country Boy Cafe

Country Boy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Athol
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It's like stepping back in time to enter this nice restaurant. The service was very friendly and fast. The vegetarian omelet I had was unbelievable. The hash browns were a little dry, but the omelet and homemade toast were so fantastic that I completely filled up on them. It was so good I hated when I was full and had to stop eating. The prices were also very reasonable - especially for the amount of food you are given.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a true find on the 54hwy just west of the 95. The Country Boy Cafe is a no frills local eating spot in the small community of Athol, ID. We found this Gem while looking for a quick bite passing thru, noting a full parking lot during breakfast time we gave it a shot and boy are we glad. Three words " deep fried bacon" do I need say more?.You get two to four huge strips of bacon with thick toast and buttery eggs, and home spuds awesome flavors. It was so good we went back for lunch and had the cheese burger again with the fried bacon wow!! Was not expecting such a great tasting dish. We eat here every chance we can and have since started building our new home down the road which turns out to be a bonus for us. This is a great place to eat combined with friendly quick service a must try when your in the area. Caution : I do not recommend eating fried bacon twice a day. Lol. ENJOY!!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We live nearby and it's our favorite breakfast place. Also see a lot of travelers stopping by. The menu has changed a little with new owners but the quality is still great. I love cinnamon roll french toast (Sunday special), omelets are good, and is you are into biscuits and gravy, you found the right place.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My wife and I had breakfast here, I had the chicken fried steak and eggs, it was large flavorful, so tender that you could cut it with a fork! My wife had the chicken fried steak skillet (the small one); it was to much for her to finish. The customer service was outstanding, we will definitely be back the next time we are here!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Excellent food! A restaurant you can always count on food being Fresh, Hot, and served in a timely manner no matter how busy they are. Staff are always friendly and always check on you for to see if you need anything. Have been there about 5 times. Excellent every time. Keep up the good work!