“Wonderful Weekend”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Addison
Tinley Park, United States
“Wonderful Weekend”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Recent Family Wedding-This hotel was conveniently located- right off the expressway and minutes from the reception- very clean- comfortable- great value. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful or welcoming. Close to some great restaurants and not far from Woodfield Mall- Highly recommend this location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself during your stay and that we were so close to the event you were attending. We hope to see you again if you are travelling in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This hotel is very comfortable and I got a great night's sleep. The bathroom was huge with two sinks, Neutrogena toiletries, and fluffy towels. Service was friendly, wifi is free, parking is plentiful. Breakfast is not included, which would have been nice, but other than that, I have no complaints. There were hardly any guests, which was surprising for Christmas week. I hope they normally have more traffic, because I'd like to stay there again the next time I'm in Chicago!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying of the Holiday. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our hotel. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when travelling to Chicagoland in the future.
McKinney, United States
Reviewed 24 December 2013

The staff were excellent and very pleasant. Staff were always asking if they could assist you and willing to go out of their way. At breakfast staff were awesome your drink never got empty and the food was excellent. Even though the hotel is going through renovations it was not a hassle or bother at all

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review of our hotel. I am glad to here that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 19 December 2013

As you walk into the hotel you see there is construction going on which was mentioned on their website. The two young ladies at the front desk were not professional at all. First they didn't really look presentable to begin with. They did not have any friendly skills. They didn't tell us where the elevator or our room was located which made it difficult for us to locate it. The person checking us in messed up on our credit card which was really frustrating.

The room itself was big and spacious. It does have a mini fridge and microwave. The bed was not comfortable at ALL. It was super hard! We did not sleep well. We also ordered room service. We ordered chicken quesadillas. It took an hour to receive the food. It wasn't until I called to check since they did say 20 minutes. I’m not sure if they lost the ticket or just forgot.

The WORSE part is that in the morning the Fire Alarm went off like at 8:15 am. It was so frustrating and upsetting. I wasn't sure if there was a fire drill or a really fire. The front desk agents did not inform any of the guests what was going on. The worst part is they didn't even apologize for the inconvenience or for waking us up to this horrible sound.

I would say overall the room was decent but they really have to work on their customer service skills!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I understand that you were inconvenienced by the construction that we are currently undergoing. As you could tell we are currently going through renovations and I do regret if this caused you any inconveniences. I can assure you we are doing everything we can in order to finalize our remodeling as quickly as possible. In addition, I sincerely apologize that the fire alarm went off while you were staying with us. I assure you that this is very rare to occur and I hope this isolated incident will not deter you from visiting us again.

Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.
New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

When it comes to the finest in receiving guests and contact interaction , I have never seen better! Clean, very friendly staff , great room with all the modern amenities, free wifi- pool and gym. Was very nice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your self during your visit. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I hope that we will be seeing you again in the future.
edina, United States
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was overall disappointed with my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Addison, IL. The weight room did not have free wieghts and one of the three cardio machines were broken. the room was hot and could not cool it down. I should have received 2 bottles of water but did not receive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par. As a Hilton HHonors member you should have received to complimentary bottles of water during your stay. I do apologize that they fitness center was not to your liking. I hope that this doesn't deter you from giving us another chance and trying our hotel again in the future.
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is a nice hotel, that is very clean quiet. It is a good fit if you need a spot for business or pleasure. Even though breakfast is not included in the room rate unless you are a preium Hilton member, the food quality and choices for breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your lovely review about our hotel. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for posting positive comments about our rooms and our restaurant. We value you as our loyal guest and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.
Thank you and have a great day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
#7 of 10 in Lombard

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Addison? Share your experiences!