“You have to try it!”

Algonquin, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You have to try it!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We went there for lunch for our first time..the food was very refreshingly good and a nice change!! The meat is extremely tender with perfect spice to it along with friendly service you can't go wrong. We brought our daughter and they also have a children menu :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank jkarelss

Lake in the Hills, IL
“Great food!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Have been to Aladdin's several times and every visit was great! Extremely good chicken, beef and lamb dishes, most coming with grilled vegetables and rice. Never thought I would rave about rice but whatever they do to it makes not just something to fill out the plate! Meat is always fork tender and perfectly seasoned. The appetizers are great as well, can't spell it but the eggplant/olive oil pureed with onion and mint is amazing as is a chicken/barley soup. Hot tea with spices great, especially now that it is cold. Service for dining in or take out is great either way. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
Woodstock, Illinois
“Good, healthy food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

It is hard to tell they are open from the outside, which may be why it was completely empty on a Saturday night. As often as I had been to the area to shop, I had never noticed it. I love mediterranean-style vegetables, so when I stumbled across the restaurant, I stopped in just to see their menu.

The room was nicely decorated & clean, and the server attentive and cheerful. I ordered filet mignon skewers to go, and they were delicious!!! I try to avoid deep-fried foods, and I was very happy with the menu and my meal. The vegetables were not overly seasoned; just grilled. Lo-cal goodness. This place should be on every dieters and health fanatics short list.

• Visited September 2013