“Very Nice, Good Service, Good Food.”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Plainfield, Indiana
“Very Nice, Good Service, Good Food.”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This was a very nice resturant. It follows through with all other CIPs... Very nice tropical attitude and environment. The food is worth the travel if you are in the area. I had a chance to talk to the manager of the store. Very nice as well, the only complaint we had was actual air temperature was low. Not quite an inviting tropical environment. That aside, the service was prompt, attentive, and professional and the food was nice and hot, so when that hit our bellys it was smooth sailing!

• Visited November 2012

Kenosha, WI
“A Nice Dining Experience”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed my meal here. My cheeseburger was excellent, the server took good care of us, the background music was fun and although the price was a little high for a burger, I would recommend it to others and would go back again myself.

• Visited July 2012
Huntley, IL
“celebrating the restaurant's 10th anniversary”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

This is a happy fun resstaurant -- especially fo anyone who has been to the tropics or even wants to go to the tropics. The theme is fun, the food is great, especailly the cheeseburgers. We took some time to read the other imaginative offerings (we just always get the cheeseburgers) and now we want to go back to try some other menu items. The drink menu (both alholic and non-alcoholic) is creative and fun. Service was good. Friendly greeter as you enter the restaurant. Can't wait to go back again.

• Visited August 2012
Algonquin, Illinois
“A little pricey”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The food tasted very good. The portion size for the price paid was a little high. The server did a very good job in taking care of us. Too bad they got rid of their buzztime trivia game.

Chicago, Illinois
“Decent food, decent service”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I would say that this place is decent at best. The food here is average along with the service. They have a good selection of burger and wrap choices. The french fries and sweet potato chips that come with the food are okay...I've had way better elsewhere. I would say that this is a good place to try, but definitely way better choices in the area.

• Visited July 2012