“Adequate place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Have been twice and my complaint is the same both times, service is more interested in chatting amongst themselves and burger not prepared as requested. If I ask for it rare that is how I expect it to arrive, not medium or heaven forbid well done. Gross!

There are newer reviews for Cheeseburger in Paradise

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Hostess was not at her post when we entered for lunch. Waitress was slow. Food was very overpriced for average salad and burgers. Interior was dated and looked tired. I would never go back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Just gave them a second shot after our previous time had been not so good. Been fairly regular with them for 5 years before then. The food was just disappointing and the service was awful. This place can't possibly last too long.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

This was a very nice resturant. It follows through with all other CIPs... Very nice tropical attitude and environment. The food is worth the travel if you are in the area. I had a chance to talk to the manager of the store. Very nice as well, the only complaint we had was actual air temperature was low. Not quite an inviting tropical environment. That aside, the service was prompt, attentive, and professional and the food was nice and hot, so when that hit our bellys it was smooth sailing!

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed my meal here. My cheeseburger was excellent, the server took good care of us, the background music was fun and although the price was a little high for a burger, I would recommend it to others and would go back again myself.