“Great staff and well maintained hotel”

Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Alsip
“Great staff and well maintained hotel”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The staff members were very friendly and helpful. Although the hotel is not new it has been very well maintained and is kept extremely clean ... always a plus! I will stay here again on my next visit to Chicago.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AlsipDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our service, and the condition of the property. Out team takes a lot of pride in our property and maintains it accordingly. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Alsip, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I checked in late on Monday; when I entered my room it smelled of cigarette smoke. Being tired I choose to request that my room be changed for the next night. In the morning the front desk assured me that Housekeeping would move my now repacked bags; when I returned on Tuesday I was told my room was not changed. Luckily I arrived early enough that there was another room (no King size bed) available as the hotel was in a sold out situation. But if I worked late on Tuesday I would most likely be forced to sleep in my original room. I was extremely disappointed that my request to change rooms was not done as I was told.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I am concerned about this situation and would like the opportunity to investigate this occurrence. Please e-mail me directly at chias_gm@hilton.com, place "trip advisor review" in the subject line with your name so that I know your e-mail is not spam. In the body of the e-mail could you please notate your dates of stay. We look forward to hearing from you so that we may investigate and resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Alsip, United States
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel stay was excellent. The room was neat and clean. The staff was courteous and helpful. And, the cookies were great (as usual). The hotel is close to shopping and restaurants and very convenient to Midway Airport.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AlsipDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that the location was suitable for you and that you enjoyed the hotel and surrounding amenities. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again!
Leesburg, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

In Alsip for a three-day conference held at DoubleTree. The hotel is at a convenient location. The staff were very pleasant. The food great. The room was clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again should the need arise.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AlsipDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the conference and our hotel's amenities and service. Thank you for your overall review and your business. We hope you will keep us in mind next time you are in the area; we look forward to serving you soon.
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This Doubletree does a nice job with all aspects of their service, with the notable exception of wifi coverage in the fitness center. A challenge to folks who bring their own tablets for video or audio entertainment. Easy fix.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review and the heads up about the WIFI. We just checked the coverage in the fitness center and it was a bit low. We adjusted the signals for the WIFI coverage in this area and next time you are in you should get a full signal. We are happy that you enjoyed our other amenities and our service. Thank you again for your review and your business we look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Streamwood, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We came for a wedding and were very satisfied with the stay. The hotel staff was friendly and very quick during the check-in process. I especially appreciate the express check out when it's time to leave. I would definitely stay in this hotel again or recommend it to a friend

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AlsipDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the wedding and our overnight accommodations. Next time you are in the area please think of us again. Thanks for your business!
Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wife and i spent four days at the Double Tree in Alsip,Il. in September of 2013.We had chosen this property because we had previously spent time here and hoped for the same experience as in the past.The Hilton property did not disappoint.Given the same option in the future,we would not hesitate making the same decision. Thanks tp the entire staff for a rewarding stay. Mr.& Mrs. Bernard Kowalski

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Mr. and Mrs. Kowalski we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience and returned to us again. We look forward to serving you again real soon and thank you again for your repeat patronage.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alsip
Baymont Inn & Suites Chicago/alsip
Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton
#1 of 3 in Orland Park
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park

Been to Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip? Share your experiences!