“Very good experience”

Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Alsip
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Very accommodating staff. Excellent facility and very good experience. I will certainly recommend this facility for business trip, especially if you are traveling to midway. It is an easy cab ride from the airport.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AlsipDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for your business and review. We are glad to hear that you found our location convenient and our staff accommodating. Next time you are in for business or leisure we hope that you will keep us in mind.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stayed at DoubleTree for a wedding. This has been the 11th wedding I have attended in the last 5 months. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and checkout was convenient. Overall good scoring from this girl.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Wow, you have been extremely busy with weddings this year, I remember those couple years when I was younger. We are happy to hear that we were able to make your stay memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and review. We hope to serve you again when you are in our area, even if it is not for a wedding.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The airline had lost my luggage. The Hotel staff managed to use the hotel shuttle to take me shopping for replacement items. Everyone went out of their way to help me. The hotel stagff even followed up wit tyhe airline for me, while I was in conference meetings.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AlsipDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for your review and business. We are happy to hear that our team members exceeded your expectations while staying with us and were able to assist you in securing the essential necessities needed while traveling. We hope that our caring culture will build your loyalty to our hotel and the DoubleTree by Hilton brand. Thank you again for your business and we hope you returned home safely.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This motel was a very nice and comfortable place to stay. I would highly recommend it and would definitely stay here again. Staff was very helpful and friendly rooms were spacious and very clean. Food in restaurant could have been a little cheaper but overall it was a very enjoyable stay. Safe area and locked facility at night. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is our goal for guests to enjoy their stay, want to return, and would recommend us to their friends and colleagues. This is how we gauge loyalty to our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was top notch from beginning to end. No complaints at all. Room was spotless. Service was great. Room service was on time and very courteous. We used the hotel shuttle to take us to a country club and the driver was on time very helpful. It was an all-around great experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your business and review. It is nice to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations from beginning to end. We hope that you will consider us again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

When travelling to Chicago I always stay at the Doubletree in Alsip. It's close to my family's home in the Chicago suburbs and it's conveniently just off the tollway. The amenities are great...love the pool/fitness center and the room service...what more can you ask for? This was my fourth stay here and I always come back. The beds are comfortable and the shower has great water pressure. And the free wi-fi is very important to me. Oh did I mention the food? Very, very good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice when visiting your family in the surrounding area. Thank you for your overall review of our hotel, service, and amenities we offer. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I arrived the night prior to my wedding and several parties in the hotel were in full swing. Although busy, the staff was efficient and very attentive. From the bellman who helped unload numerous packages from the car to the room service who made several trips up to cater to my bridesmaids. Everyone offered service with a smile and wished me well on my special day. The suite was clean and comfy, no real complaints there. The only drawback was no available turn down service. After returning from the wedding, my new husband and I returned to the suite which was in chaos just as my bridesmaids and I had left it. No fresh towels, no made bed. We aren't fussy people but it would have been nice to retire comfortably. Otherwise a fantastic stay. Would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyLibra83

We are happy to hear that you had a fantastic wedding and enjoyed our accommodations. We do apologize that we do not offer a formal turn down service. Next time you are in just please stop by the front desk and request to have your room cleaned and we will be happy to do so at the time you request. Thank you for your review and business. Congratulations on your recent marriage!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Alsip
Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Crestwood
Best Western Chicago Southland
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park

Been to Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip? Share your experiences!