“BLAND & GREASY!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #29 of 102 Restaurants in Alton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Fish overcooked. No flavor except the butter they poured over it. There are better choices in this town for dinner. Find one.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My wife and I went to Red Lobster for the first time in years last month for our anniversary. Don't know why it took so long, but believe me it won't be that long before we go back. From the time we walked in the door until the time we walked back out after we ate, everything was excellent. The host, our server, and the food was great! I had the grilled salmon and my wife had fantail shrimp. We had the stuffed mushrooms and they were so very good. Of course we had the sides and Ooooh those cheddar biscuit's are so mouth watering. They are well worth going just to get them. We will be going back again in about a week. Our server was so nice and polite. I asked for a bag for the two biscuit's we had left over and he brought me a bag of them to go. Red Lobster, we will be back again and again. I Thank Your Staff for a great evening.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Dined at this location this evening. Confusion about whether a reservation had been made by member of our party or not. Manager made sure our party of 8 was seated very promptly and with plenty of room. Wait staff was very courteous and did a super job of taking care of our group. We brought in our own birthday cake and the wait staff suggested they could keep the cake in the frig for us. They also served the cake and provided plates and forks and a wonderful "Happy Birthday" serenade to my nephew. Exceptional service, very good food and plenty of it. New décor was nice also.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Upon arrival greeted with courtesy smiles and a clicker that alerts you when your table is ready. Our waiter was salient, the special menu of the day, wild fresh fish offerings. The salmon poached in parchment paper on a bed of rice with asparagus and artichoke hearts. Tasty with impeccable service, wonderful options and a manager who intermingled with the customers!

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Ordered a beer to start the meal. Am a US & German citizen living in Germany and don't carry my passport on everyday outings while here. Even though it's a travel document within the EU and contains numerous security features ensuring its authenticity, I was denied the beverage I had ordered.

I left immediately and will not return to a place that doesn't value having my business.

4  Thank franzl1990

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!