My husband and I enjoyed our visit to Alton. It was a trip back in a time capsule. Jim is very knowlegable about the area and gave us a great recommendation for dinner. It was a unique experience. Our room was large and comfortable with a bathtub spa! Climbing stairs is necessary there. The mansion is very special. There is an option to have the breakfast in bed. The continental breakfast was modest. I would definitely stay again and try the specal breakfast. Hot food or special baked options would be nice for the regular self serve breakfast though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where do you want to stay: (a) another typical hotel / motel, or (b) a fully restored, historic mansion? Think outside the box - treat yourself to surprisingly affordable, award winning lodging. Whirlpool ("Jacuzzi") and fireplace rooms. Free Wi-Fi. Free "all you can eat" 24 hour chocolate buffet. Leisure, corporate, government, and extended stay rates. Only 25 minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport and the St. Louis Gateway Arch. A "USA Top 100 Gold Inn and B&B" Award Winning Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your BEALL MANSION An Elegant Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beall Mansion An Elegant Hotel Alton
- Beall Mansion An Elegant Bed And Breakfast Inn