All reviewspool and hot tubvery nice hotelpool areavisit family and friendsgreat place to stayhotel staffbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelwafflesup to datechecking inenjoyed my staybed was very comfortableexcellent stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was friendly
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We went to visit our niece who is terminally ill and stayed close to where she lives. We wanted to spend some quality time with her. I hardly slept during our 4 night stay - I felt like a zombie! The bed was terrible and each night I wanted to peel off the sheets - terrible quality,

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vickie E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Antioch Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 847-395-3606.

Vickie ESparza

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Busy area as 2 wedding parties were staying the weekend. Hotel was fully booked. Staff were great and checked in people as soon as possible. Nice updated quiet rooms. Would definitely stay at another best western.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Great place to stay! I had a very pretty room!! Incredibly comfortable bed. Nice large flat screen tv. Very clean!!!!! The breakfast area is very well maintained. One of the best breakfast services I have seen in a long time Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stayed at the Best Western in Antioch il. for a wedding in the area. Extremely clean lobby with a fancy fireplace. The man working the check in desk made it easy to check in. The pool and hot tub are really nice. Room was clean and well maintained.Parking was simple plenty of restaurants in the area. breakfast was the best.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Excellent services and accommodation. Ease of registration and check out. Staff friendly, understanding, and excellent communication skills. I have stayed as a guest at this location going back to around 1994, 95 or 96. I have never been dissatisfied. It makes continuous improvements and stays current.