All reviewspool and hot tubvery nice hotelpool areavisit family and friendsgreat place to stayhotel staffbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelwafflesup to datechecking inenjoyed my staybed was very comfortableexcellent stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was friendly
Reviewed 4 July 2017

everything was very nice. i rented the room for my granddaughter and great grandchildren. we live close by and have a annual 4th of july celebration. the room was a little pricecy, and we did not get the 10 gift card. how does that work.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We stay at the Best Western when visiting near by relatives. We have always had an enjoyable experience and would recommend this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful and we enjoy the breakfast selection. The rooms are neat and comfortable and modern.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vickie E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Antioch Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 847-395-3606.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We went to visit our niece who is terminally ill and stayed close to where she lives. We wanted to spend some quality time with her. I hardly slept during our 4 night stay - I felt like a zombie! The bed was terrible and each night I wanted to peel off the sheets - terrible quality,

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vickie E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Antioch Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 847-395-3606.

Vickie ESparza

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Busy area as 2 wedding parties were staying the weekend. Hotel was fully booked. Staff were great and checked in people as soon as possible. Nice updated quiet rooms. Would definitely stay at another best western.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Great place to stay! I had a very pretty room!! Incredibly comfortable bed. Nice large flat screen tv. Very clean!!!!! The breakfast area is very well maintained. One of the best breakfast services I have seen in a long time Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business