“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Authentic with a great menu. We had curry and it was off the charts. The service was great and the setting was very comfortable. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank Darci G
There are newer reviews for altThai

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

I'm glad I went with TA's recommendation. The restaurant is on a corner so parking isn't the greatest but once inside, the atmosphere is contemporary, the dining room clean and service was great. I had the Kha soup and it was really good. The green curry was exceptional. My only advice is to go a little lighter on your usual spice level as they run a little hotter than others.

If I'm back in the area, ill definitely be back.

3  Thank Edelan
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I have dined here several times and simply love their food! Their potstickers are great and their main courses extremely flavorful and beautifully presented.

4  Thank gordiesisson
Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

AltThai is our number one choice for Thai in the Arlington Heights/Mount Prospect area. Therefore service is friendly and efficient while the atmosphere is new wave but not overbearing. Overall dining experience has always been excellent. We make a point of eating here every couple weeks and have never been disappointed.

3  Thank Rohannon
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Went there for lunch with a friend who had been before and liked it. The menu gives options to mix meats or tofu with different rices and sauces. I had an egg roll starter which was delicious, and my friend had a soup. We hpalso had a delicious cucumber salad. Then I ate chicken with sweet and sour sauce and rice which came with all sorts of vegetables. The portion was generous and more than enough to satisfy for lunch.

Service was efficient. The place was very clean. The bill for two of us, with a tip, came to $20 - which I think is pretty great value.

2  Thank WendyAM