“Enjoy going and one of the nicest”
Review of Arlington Park

Arlington Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Described as "the most beautiful track in America", Arlington began Thoroughbred racing on October 13, 1927, when more than 20,000 fans braved the cold weather to celebrate the event in high style. Since then, Arlington International has become a social destination and perfect summer hangout to watch and wager on the amazing sport of Thoroughbred horse racing! Arlington offers beautiful venues for everything from corporate outings to reunions to weddings, and it's the ideal spot for groups of friends to catch-up, watch the ponies and meet new people. From Miller Lite Party in the Park on Friday, to Miller Lite Horses & Hops on Saturdays, to Sunday Family Days presented by Daily Herald and Lipton Iced Tea, it's always a great time!
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I really like the track and the atmosphere here. Very well kept and very easy to enjoy a day here. We went with co-workers and we all had a great time.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Arlington Park is World Class, no doubt about it, but so are the prices. We enjoy spending an afternoon at the park betting and enjoying the grounds, but its not a place for the working man. I would think food and liquor would be a little bit cheaper. $6.50 tap beer was crazy but a individual small bag of sweet potato chips was $4.45, a little crazy wouldn't you say.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Beautiful Track, the interior is all Marble!! Great view of the Horse Races too. The food and beer was also very good.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Visited the park years ago but returned last week for my husband's work party. Still the great place I remembered. Very clean, lots to do and see. Fun to sit outside and take in all the action. Betting on the horses is always fun - even if it's not a lot of money. Drinks and food is pricey but that's expected at this kind of place. Although I did notice a ton of families at the picnic tables with coolers. I plan on looking into this in hopes we can go back with some friends and bring our own food and drink - that would be fantastic. This is a great place for the entire family to spend an afternoon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We live in Peoria, where there isn't much to do! So we decided to take a road trip to the Windy City!
It was a beautiful, warm & sunny day! It was pleasant to sit outdoors & watch the races!

My husband & I came with our 2 daughters! The food was pricey, but we didn't expect any less!
The lines to cash in your winnings was long, but not unbearable!

We will definitely will come again soon & will parable bring friends!

Great way to spend an afternoon with family & friends!