“Mmm...Good”

Spunky Dunkers
Wisconsin
“Mmm...Good”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a must visit for anyone near Arlington Heights. Get there early to make sure you get an apple fritter. If the fritters are gone I'd recommend the red velvet cake, German chocolate, and blueberry doughnuts. The vanilla and chocolate long Johns are a little more expensive than the doughnuts, but they are worth the extra. They make them like the old corner bakery I used to go to back in the 50s. I love the taste. It's probably good that I live hundred and forty miles north of this wonderful establishment. If I am ever in Arlington Heights again I'll be visiting Spunky Dunkers and Jameson's Char House!

Visited May 2014

Wisconsin, United States
“Doughnuts for the road”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

we got these on our way back home. They were pretty good. My fav was the apple fritter one... I believe that is what it was called.

• Visited August 2013
Inverness, Illinois
“Frank venuti is the best!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had great service here!! Ask for Frank venuti he will take care of you!!! Best service I have received in a while! Definitely a must try!

• Visited November 2013
Wheeling, Illinois, United States
“Great Donuts!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Very tasty donuts at a local donut shop! What's not to love? Great taste and variety, and good prices as well. Give them a try- you'll be glad you did!

Monroe, New York
“Best donuts”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

They have the best donuts, great variety and always fresh... Whenever I am in the area on business, I always stop there for breakfast or lunch. They taste so good... I wish they had one in NY! If you like donuts, ya gotta go here. And the coffee is good too.

• Visited June 2013