“Always a good breakfast”

Walker Bros. Original Pancake House-Arlington Hts
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Walker Brothers has been my favorite Chicago Suburb breakfast spot. I had moved away from the Chicago area for some time already. On a recent trip back my wife and two friends met up for breakfast. Everything was as good as I expected from my past. The best Corned Beef Hash I have had anywhere, good Coffee, very good Pancakes with good Maple Syrup and Eggs cooked right. The Habanero Hash Browns were also well liked. Service was friendly an accurate. Walker Brothers has always had a pleasant atmosphere inside the restaurant and the atmosphere still remains just as pleasant. Could be a 5 for breakfast though................

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Trying to decide on a restaurant for a relaxed, yummy breakfast today, we went here. A bit further from us than other Walker Bros., but husband chose this one. Walker food is always excellent, but today our server was Sergio, and that made our morning even better. What a wonderful person! Very attentive, made sure everything was just right. Ask for him if you go here. You'll be very pleased!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Yes they do have some options on their menu. You can get GF pancakes and other items depending on the day.

The place does a brisk business. Considering it is higher priced than other breakfast spots.

1  Thank travelBelle55
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Walker Bros is my go-to place for pancakes. I've been to a number of locations in the Chicago area. This one is great - bigger than it looks from the outside. It has good service and great pancakes. You can eat breakfast all day long, and who wouldn't want to when you can have bacon pancakes. This place makes the basics - eggs and pancakes - as good as it gets. You won't be sad to come here if that's what you crave.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We've eaten here for decades. The apple pancake is my all time favorite. Hot melty cinnamon apple goodness. It takes longer to prepare than other menu items, but well worth the wait. The German pancake is also good. Their omelettes are generous and fluffy. There can be a wait at certain times, but it's worth it. They also sell frozen versions of the apple pancake so you can take it home and eat it whenever you get the urge.