“Very Enjoyable Courtyard”

Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was very pleased with my recent stay at this hotel. The location is very convenient to business areas, restaurants,airport. However, you will need a rental car as the area is spread out. The staff was very professional and pleasant. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The rate was a real vale as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay with us at the Arlington Heights North Courtyard. I am glad to hear that we provided you comfortable accommodations and that our staff was pleasing as well. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when you return to the area.

Mike Croke and the staff at the Arlington Heights North Courtyard

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks late '96 (the weather was scorching) then for the first three months of '97 (it was freezing with deep snow and I only had thin clothes as I thought Chicago was so warm). So on one hand, my review is VERY old, but on the other I have very fond memories of this hotel. Large rooms, great food, VERY nice staff who took a lone, young Englishman under their wing on my first and second trips to the US, and very easy to find and to get to even though everyone in America drives on the wrong side of the road. These days I'm an old family man but if I every bring my family to Chicago we'll be staying here and they can listen to me reminisce.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Tim B,

Thank you for sharing your memories of staying with us. Chicago winters can make travelling difficult. I am glad that the hotel was able to provide you a safe haven in the storms. We hope that if you are back in the area you give us the opportunity to host you again.

Mike C and the Staff at the Arlington Heights North Courtyard

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed here two night for work and got a crazy amazing rate! Overall, I have no real complaints. My crazy, amazing deal however landed me in a handicap accessible room, so the bathroom was large, but sink space was lacking.
Descent TV channels, pool and fitness center. Typical for Courtyards, but nothing to write home about.
The staff was great, got me anything I asked for... including a fridge.
No breakfast included, which is typical of Courtyards, but there is a small marketplace that is open where you can get a warm, overpriced, breakfast sandwich.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

SFKent 21,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I am glad that our staff was able to accomodate your needs. Our bistro does offer a variety of breakfast items and we try our best to have something availalbe for all of our guests.

Mike C and the Staff of the Couryard Arlington Heights North

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North is a good hotel. The room was spacious, king size bed was comfortable, linens were good quality. Bathroom had good water pressure. Everything was very clean and modern. My rate had breakfast included which meant you could order things from the menu in the Bistro cafe. Lots of free parking around the building so use the appropriate entrance close to your room. Free Wi-Fi was quite good regarding speed and did not slow with moving a good amount of data. It allowed me to download an HD 1 hour TV show from iTunes. Would stay at the hotel again if in the area.
Note: Specify the right address in your GPS - there is a 3700 South Old Wilke Rd in Arlington Heights as well, which is across town and in a residential neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mike C, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you so much for writing a review of your recent stay at our hotel. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and are glad you enjoyed your meal at our Bistro.

We hope you had a safe trip home and look forward to you returning in the future.

Warm Regards,

The Team at the Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Heights North

Reviewed 21 July 2013

After driving around town lost for an hour, and then receiving wrong directions from an employee at the Arlington Heights SOUTH Courtyard, I was pretty tired and overwhelmed, but when I walked into the lobby I was warmly welcomed and quickly accommodated. My stay was very nice with minimal problems. The room was perfect with a balcony overlooking the courtyard and the indoor pool. There was a couch in my king room that had a pull-out bed that would be nice for an extra guest if needed. The bed was comfy and clean. The bathroom was stocked with Paul Mitchell hair products, which was awesome. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to go buy my own. The internet was decently fast and free. Parking was no problem. Over all It was a really nice weekend, and I would be glad to recommend this hotel to friends and family. And I plan on staying again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Mike C, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Arlington Heights North Courtyard. I am sorry your were given incorrect directions, but glad you were able to find us.

We recently completed a refreshing transformation to all of our guest rooms and are very proud of the rooms and amenities.

We hope to have you return.

The Team at the Courtyard Arlington Heights North

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Really nice hotel, friendly staff, clean spacious rooms - what more could you ask for? - Well how about an excellent Bistro restaurant open for breakfast and dinner, serving reasonably priced, very tasty food, a nice internal courtyard with loungers and tables and armchairs, and an internal swimming pool?
An excellent hotel, well worth a visit and I will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Arlington Heights North. We truly appreciate your taking the time to let other travelers know about your experience at out hotel.

We recently completed a refreshing transformation to all of our guest rooms. We are very proud that our Bistro was able to accomodate your dining needs.

We hope you return soon.

Warmest regards,

The team at the Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Heights North

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Very nice, clean, colorful, lots of flowers and space. Pretty courtyard. Lots of places to relax. Quiet. Definitely some where we would like to stay again. But it was hard to find (SO many Wilke streets that don't connect)

Room Tip: Not much for children because it's a business hotel. Needs a bigger sign so people can identify...