Nonsmoking floors reek of smoke. Lady at front desk acted as if she was doing me a favor, annoyed that she had to get up to help me. She was sitting in the food area with friends doing some sort of bible study? On the company's dime? The elevator feels unsafe. I'm an elite member and my requests hadn't been noted on the reservation. Instead of just making it right, she seemed more interested in arguing about it. I asked for quiet. First they put me on the 1st floor on the freeway side. Then she moved me to a king room but there was no fridge & microwave. Again I had to go back down and finally got a 2nd floor room but the smell of smoke is really nasty and I'm seriously allergic to smoke. Will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome all guests to experience our clean and comfortable, 100% smoke-free property with complimentary breakfast each morning. Each of our well-appointed guest rooms features flat-screen television, refrigerator and microwave, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi connections and cable television featuring premium channel. We do apologize in advance, but we do not allow pets at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Hotel Arlington Heights
- La Quinta Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights La Quinta