“Great hotel if you have a pet”

Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Rochester, New York
“Great hotel if you have a pet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

We took our little dog on the trip and this hotel was everything that we could ask for on a budget. Great cleaning crew, beds were clean and always helpful. The staff was amazing including the front desk and the maintenence manager. Parking is free, it is very convenient right of route 53 which connects you to all the other towns outside of chicago. Breakfast was more than enough for the price you pay. In all I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

It was not closer to downtown, then the laquinta that was closer to ohare, but it was very clean, staff in the breakfast area were crabby, but still did a good job.The elevator broke down so we had to walk farther to a different elevator but no big deal.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

The room itself was clean, although a bit small. The bathroom was another story. Our toilet seat had this permanent orange-ish stain all around the seat. Every time I used the toilet I just hovered because I was too grossed out to sit on it. The smell in the bathroom area upon entrance was odd. The only plus to this hotel is a free breakfast and it's right off the highway. Not worth the money though, better off at a Holiday Inn or something else.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was really pleased to stay here. I decided to overlook the negative reviews and am glad I did. Everything I saw (and I went to all four stories) was clean and neat and in fine repair. I took the elevators and stairs - both were well maintained. I was very happy that I arranged for my siblings and parents to meet and stay here for the one overnight we needed to surprise my other brother for his 50th birthday. Since we had the opportunity to see more Chicago sights my husband and I stayed a second night and I especially appreciated the economical cost for the two nights. We drove downtown - about 40 minute drive - and spent the day at Millennium Park and the Art Institute - what an inspiration!

Salem, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Nonsmoking floors reek of smoke. Lady at front desk acted as if she was doing me a favor, annoyed that she had to get up to help me. She was sitting in the food area with friends doing some sort of bible study? On the company's dime? The elevator feels unsafe. I'm an elite member and my requests hadn't been noted on the reservation. Instead of just making it right, she seemed more interested in arguing about it. I asked for quiet. First they put me on the 1st floor on the freeway side. Then she moved me to a king room but there was no fridge & microwave. Again I had to go back down and finally got a 2nd floor room but the smell of smoke is really nasty and I'm seriously allergic to smoke. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Ai...
#6 of 10 in Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - A...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg
#16 of 29 in Schaumburg

Been to Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights? Share your experiences!