DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
US$81
ComfortInn
US$101
US$96
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$110
US$104
US$88
Courtyard
US$52
Motel 6
  • Free Internet
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Red Roof
US$109
Orbitz.com
US$116
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Chicago - Mt Prospect(Mount Prospect)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
All reviewscookiesdouble treebreakfast buffetpresidential suiteshuttle servicewedding partybusiness tripnice stayfitness centerwoodfield mallupon checkeasy accesswould stay here againbed was comfortablerooms were very cleano'hare airportconvenient location
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The service here was great...not only for us as the bride and groom, but also for my family and friends that stayed. The manager, Bobbie, was beyond accommodating and so kind. Really put my mind at ease. We definitely will stay if we are in Arlington heights again. It's a great hotel. Great location, but most of all great service!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This could have been an easy stay - i was able to request a mini-fridge, hypo-allergenic pillows, extra towels and a tin of cookies ahead of time. Sadly, none of those items ever appeared in the room - and housekeeping couldn't manage to get to our room until after 4:30 one day. It was clean and the bedding was fresh, but the lack of amenities that were requested was disappointing. When I alerted the staff about the missing items 24 hours after check-in, I was told that things would be taken care of soon - none of them materialized in the last 48 hours. If you want a clean place to sleep, this is great - if you count on extras, prepare to pester the staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CHIARDTAH, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are accustomed to receiving very positive feedback from our guests and are disheartened that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with our management team so that corrective measures are taken where feasible.

We do hope that you can give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place was average at best. Rooms are standard, but small. We stayed here when we attended a wedding in the area. The hotel staff was courteous, but not overly helpful. We had a lot of problems with room keys not working. The water pressure in one of the rooms was very strong to the point of it hurting. In the other room our family was staying in it was barely enough to shower. Nothing particularly was awful, but not the best stay I've ever had.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that there were some issues with your key not working properly and the water pressure in your room bathroom being set too high. I want to personally apologize for this and if it caused you any inconvenience. I do thank you very much for bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance crew and resolve this issue immediately so that it does not occur again.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The staff was superb and the hotel was clean and quiet. The pool was the perfect temperature. I also left my coat in the room when we checked out and it was delivered to me in just a couple of days. The hotel was situated in a very good location for all of the fun events that we had planned.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The room was comfortable. The pool was dirty, with green slime on the pool wall, few towels available, and cloudy water. The ice machines and soda machines on most floors did not work. The hotel "gift shop" was open during only limited hours, so it was difficult to find a cold soda and snack. I would find somewhere else to stay the next time.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I want to personally apologize for the experience you had with the pool and for your frustration in finding sodas and snacks. I do thank you very much for bringing this up to my attention. I have spoken with our maintenance crew to resolve this issue immediately so that it does not occur again.