DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
US$81
ComfortInn
US$101
US$96
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Free Internet
US$116
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Chicago - Mt Prospect(Mount Prospect)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
All reviewscookiesdouble treebreakfast buffetpresidential suiteshuttle servicewedding partybusiness tripnice stayfitness centerwoodfield mallupon checkeasy accesswould stay here againbed was comfortablerooms were very cleano'hare airportconvenient location
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was there on business and it was OK, but nothing to write home about. The conference food was also OK - can't say it was great but it wasn't bad. The rooms were clean and that's my #1 priority. Don't count on the shuttle to the airport - it runs infrequently. Cab ride was about $25. They have a negotiated rate with a cab company but that didn't work out well when leaving the airport as there was long wait for one of their specific cabs to make it there.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was my first time at THIS hotel. The front desk personnel were warm and pleasant. My day and stay was relaxing and the staff was extremely inviting. Would definitely plan to stay here again. the location was a little tricky to get to but not overly difficult. The adjacent restaurant staff was very service oriented. The meal I had was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had stayed at this hotel while on a business trip as it was located close to where I needed to be. It is a good hotel , (and I don't need to be negative) it wasn't anything special, just good. That being said, service was great, rooms good, breakfast very good (great hard working breakfast staff working), plenty of parking.

Rooms in good shape, but my view was out onto a sea of a/c units. The bathroom was fine, nice TV and wifi worked great.

I will return if I am up there. Just a good all around hotel. I probably would give it a 3.75 stars if I could.

Room Tip: Ask for a view that does not look out to the a/c units
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Nice hotel with good service. The airport shuttle was slow. Had to call a couple of times to ensure it was actually on the way. The restaurant was excellent. Our group ate there almost every meal. The buffet was good but a bit pricy. The thermostat in the room was flaky but we soon figured it out. It seemed to be about nine degrees off.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

When I stayed there, I felt comfortable with excellent service. The only thing I feel uncomfortable is a frequent shuttle between hotel and airport. Without private transportation, I cannot go somewhere to see and walk around.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple