“ISAIAS was GREAT!”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Chicago, Illinois
“ISAIAS was GREAT!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

First off the font desk clerk that checked us was isaias and ge was AWESOME! Very nice and super accommodating being as we checked in around 5am. The room was clean and the hotel was quite. I had my puppy and I was relieved to know they allow pets and no charges for them. I definitely will stay again. ;)

• Stayed July 2014
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
We sincerely value the time you spent to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and we strive to achieve it every day as you can see Isaias goes above and beyond
Thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future

Best regards

Red Roof Inn O'Hare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

kathy at the front desk is the best front desk person I have ever dealt with. And I am in many hotels. I am shocked she is not running the place. I will definitely return. Additionally the cleaning staff go above and beyond to ensure cleanliness

• Stayed July 2014
Words cannot express how grateful we are that you took the time to write this review and give us a detailed explanation of your stay. After all, it is our number one goal to provide you with the best service during your stay. We truly hope you were able to enjoy some of our other amenities during your stay as well as the city of Arligton Heights. Looking forward for a new opportunity, we hope to see you soon.

Rolling meadows
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Isaiah at the front desk was very nice. Easy to talk to and easy going. Quickly greeted me and took care of me. Even pointed out exactly where my room was. Not a bad price for the room too. First impression of the actual room was good. 2 beds smoking what else can you ask for? A cigerttte and a good nights sleep. Thanks red roof and thanks isaiah

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. Our staff really do make the difference – in having the ability to satisfy our guests’ varied needs. Isaias is one of our personnel best assets. We have received so many complements about our comfortable, well equipped and quiet rooms. As you mentioned, many guests have told us that they appreciate Isaias phenomenal customer service.

It was a pleasure serving you and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again should you travel plans bring you back to Arlington Heights.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Isaias provided the best customer service I've ever experienced. He exceeded my expectations and went out of his way to accommodate to my needs. He even made sure that my boyfriend and I knew about special deals around the area. He worked with diligence, efficiency, and an exuberant attitude rarely witnessed in the hotel industry. I have been to countless hotels around the Chicago area and the service here is unmatched. World class service. Very pleased with my purchase. The hotel is also about fifteen minutes away from O'Hare.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. We're so happy you found yourself at home in our rooms, and enjoyed not only the hotel but also isaias great customer service, Also all of the wonderful places to see and visit in our neighborhood. We hope you return some day!

Chicago, IL
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Isaias, the front desk clerk who takes care of the reservations, is superb. I have never experienced such wonderful customer service. He was extremely helpful in every facet of the word and went above and beyond for my girlfriend and I. I would highly recommend booking a room at the hotel simply because I was so blown away by the care I was given. The room is clean and is near O'Hare, which served my purposes perfectly. Thanks Isaias! You're a life saver!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your recent visit to the Red Roof Inn O'Hare and thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you were met by Isaias. We do hope to welcome you back again very soon. Please do let us know when you want to plan your next trip to Arlington Heights. We would like to personalize each visit for you, making each stay with us even more enjoyable than the last.

Until then, we wish you many more safe travels.

Hudson Falls, New York
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I checked into the hotel. The front desk clerk was pleasant but failed to give me my water bottles as a Redicard member should get. When we got into the room, I noticed it did not have extra pillows as we requested nor the refrigerator we were supposed to have. I tried calling the front desk but there was no answer, so I walked back to the office to talk to the front desk lady. She was helping someone else, and as I was waiting my turn, my husband called me cell phone and said that we could not stay in that room because the bathroom was full of ants. When it was my turn, I told the desk agent the situation, and she said she could put us in another room. When she showed it to me, there was also no refrigerator. I called my husband to see if he wanted to come and look at this other room, and he declined. He said he did not want to stay because he did not trust the cleanliness of the hotel. I told the desk agent and she courteously canceled our reservation without any charge. When I got to the room to move our belongings out, I looked in the bathroom and was expecting to see a dozen ants or something. Instead I saw the caulk along the outside of the tub was brown, the entire length of the tube being covered with ants several ants deep. There were also random ants wandering around the bathroom floor. It was the most disgusting thing I could imagine! I would never stay at this hotel !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Your survey review was quite alarming. We take your observations very seriously as it is imperative that from the moment you’re greeted by our staff members to the moment you check out at the front desk you are met by amiable, welcoming, and proactive members of our staff. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly about any obstacles you faced during your stay at Red Roof Inn Arlington Heights . Please email me your contact email/phone, and the best time to reach out and I will do so at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

Assistant General Manager, Red Roof Inn Arlington Heights
847 228 6650 Ext 401
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 8 nights. First of all, is very far from O'hare and Chicago. room are outdated, very poor maintenance, garbage was piling around our room, condoms found outside our room. i asked for a non smoking at the time of my reservation, when i got to the hotel, a smelly room, was given, it smell really bad, your clothes pick up the smell from smoke. People fighting and police being called. there is no quality sleep at this hotel. also you don't feel safe at this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank argelisblanco .
Thank you for taking the time to make our team aware of the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your experiences are not typical for our hotel.
I have shared your comments with the entire management team so that we may look further into the concerns you had while at our property.
Please allow me the opportunity to personally speak to you to apologize and discuss what we can do to make things right and not lose you as one of your loyal guests. I can be contacted at i0102@redroof.com, or alternatively, my direct number is (847) 228-6650.EXT 401

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - A...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
#11 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Property: Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Address: 22 W Algonquin Rd, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4402
Region: United States > Illinois > Arlington Heights
#1 Best Value Hotel in Arlington Heights
#4 Business Hotel in Arlington Heights
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport 2*
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights