“Isaliaj is awesome”

Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Isaliaj was super helpful in finding the perfect room for 2 of us! Will definitely return here again when back in this area just because of his awesome attitude! He took his time finding the perfect place for us to stay and was very welcoming. The rooms were clean and the perfect size. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying around this area! Awesome hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2014
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest

Thanks for recognizing our associates through Trip Advisor. Your recognition to Isaias is very much appreciated and we'll make to share your comments with him.

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Chicago

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The front desk clerk Isaias was awesome!!!! He was very informative and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. Everything was so accommodating and anytime I'm in Arlington Heights, I'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn!!!!!

1  Thank Bangers123

Thank you for staying with us and for expressing your appreciation for our “friendly and helpful Isaias”. He really do make the difference. As you mentioned, many guests have told us that they appreciate his great customer service.

Thank you for selecting us as your hotel of choice in Arlington Heights Il

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Hi. The location is accessible and comfortable to stay at. Isaias was kind of enough to help me book a room as well as engage in a friendly conversation which was genuine and polite of him to do. The other staff members are always willing to help as well. I do not have any complaints regarding this location.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn O'Hare. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'm particularly happy to hear about the service that Isaias provided. We are truly lucky to have wonderful associates. They are truly instrumental in our hotel's success. I will certainly forward your feedback to our team. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again

Reviewed 5 August 2014

After arriving late from my flight I needed a place to stay for the night. I called Red Roof Inn and Isaias was more than willing to help me out. He arranged for a taxi to pick me up from O'Hare and he even helped me carry my heavy luggage up to my room. I am very impressed with his excellent customer service! Thanks again Isaias:)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn O'Hare as your hotel of stay for your past stay at the Windy City. I am delighted to read that you found the hotel’s location convenient and that Isaias was consistently friendly and professional. Thank you so much for recommending the hotel. We will look forward to serving you and your family again should your travels bring you back to Chicago.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I've had lots of bad experiences in hotel customer service, but words can't construe how satisfied I am with two employees I will always remember for their cordial spirit & dedication to keep me happy. I hope employee Isaias & Mauro of property 102 receive recognition for their fantastic service and are considered for a raise. Thank you guys for a great experience!

Stayed: August 2014
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thanks so much for your awesome trip advisor review. I am extremely happy to learn that you considered our customer service "Cordial Spirit & Dedication". That's what we go for and that's what Red Roof Inn stands for. I was delighted to personally pass on your praise to Isaias, one of our dedicated and efficient Front Desk GSR, he was thrilled to have been able to assist you with your needs.

We look forward to you coming back.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Good customer service. Clean, comfortable rooms, near by airport. Convenient public transport at affordable price.
it was approved, we request for a late check-out, it was approved also, even on a off season time, some hotel would not have approved it.
The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the city.

Room Tip: ask the hotel for the entrance address, we got the hotel address which happen to be along the walkin...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

First of all we would like to thank you for your kind recommendation. We feel great that you have rate us as an excellent hotel. We try our best to give our guests anything they need to feel comfortable and get a unique experience. We will be more than pleased to have you again as our guest in your next visit to Arlington Heights

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Good rooms with flat screen TV and room service every day. The general manager goes out of his way to be helpful. However the rest of the front desk staff needs to pick up these skills. Lousy customer service when he is not around, especially from the girl who bills herself as the assistant manager

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandeep S

Thank you for taking time and providing us with your comments. We apologize for the negative experience that you reported during your stay. We have had various meetings to correct those findings with all those involved. If you would like to meet with us and discuss a bit further the details that you mention, please contact us at i0102@redroof.com and we would be more than pleased to set up time and review those actions.

Hoping that you have a wonderful day!

Red roof Inn O'Hare

Travellers also viewed these Arlington Heights hotels
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - A...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#7 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Address: 22 W Algonquin Rd, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4402
Region: United States > Illinois > Arlington Heights
#1 Best Value Hotel in Arlington Heights
#4 Business Hotel in Arlington Heights
Price Range: £39 - £51 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport 2*
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights