“Service brought me back again”

Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Oklahoma City
“Service brought me back again”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

6 Night stay, second time here in last year. Quiet, clean, lots of extras, like free internet and free laundry machines. No restaurant, but friendly staff is always helpful. Full size kitchen. Nice big recliner next to bed. I'm a business traveler who spends 50% of his time on the road, and this is the only place I will stay when in the Aurora area. And that is with a Hampton and Holiday Inn right next door to this Candlewood.

Room Tip: All Queen size beds, no Kings. My Garmin GPS sometimes gets confused about finding this hotel entran...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tom T
dvanadia, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. We are thrilled to hear your stay was a good one, and love to hear you are a returning guest. I hope we are turning you in to a true Candlewood patron. We here at the Candlewood Aurora/Naperville take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Clean room, built in 2011 so everything is updated/good condition/no smoke smell. Kitchen area with microwave, fridge, stovetop, and dishwasher is a nice feature. Air conditioning was easy to control and worked well. Bed was confortable and there was a nice lounge chair and dining area. This is an extended stay hotel so don't expect cleaning service every day, however this was not an issue for me. I stayed 3 nights and had plenty of towels etc. You are able to exchange dirty towels etc if needed at the front desk at anytime. The only downfall was that the curtains did not close all the way across the window which was concerning especially in a first floor room. I bought a $1.79 pack of clothespins at Target nearby and was able to clothes the curtains that way. The hotel might have had another solution, but I didn't ask. Overall a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
dvanadia, Manager at Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. We are thrilled to hear your stay was a good one, and hope we are turning you in to a true Candlewood patron. We here at the CandleWood Aurora/Naperville take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very clean, and friendly knowledgeable front desk staff. Good value for the money, pet friendly.
Room was well appointed, but not fussy or over done. Bathroom was very clean as well and the towels soft, fluffy. The air conditioner was perfect, easy to use, room was quiet, and bed was very comfortable with nice sheets. All in all, I would not hesitate to stay here again, and would highly recommend. I have stayed in way more expensive places that were not even close to as nice as this.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
dvanadia, Manager at Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments!! On behalf of the entire Candlewood Suites Aurora Hotel Team, we thank you for choosing our hotel, the review and look forward to your return visit!!
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed 22 June 2013

The hotel was very clean and the receptionist on duty each day was very helpful. The room was very clean no noise from hallway and had a full size refrigerator , which is good when you'er there for extended time frame. was located on a quite street right off I-88. Lots of places to eat shop and visit. The laundry facility was also accommodating next to work out room. there was also a good stocked food and supply store on 1st. floor. There is also a print and net work station in lobby.

Room Tip: Higher floor has an elevator toward center of lobby
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I've stayed at this place a number of times while my nephew has been enrolled in a local high school (IMSA). On my last visit, I left my laser pointer in the room and with one call, they were on the ball and found my device. I would like to single out Luke C. for his exemplary service and attention to my needs. I was already a few hours away from the hotel and it would have been a big waste of my time to come back and retrieve the item. Luke had FEDEX box the device carefully and they sent it my way. All along, keeping me informed of his progress via the phone.

I've always enjoyed staying at this place, BTW. Clean and quiet. I even had a room next to the elevator on my last stay and I thought for sure it would be too noisy. Nope, nice and quiet. The fridge made more noise.

Thanks Aurora Candlewood! Give Luke a raise or something...

--Mike

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
dvanadia, Manager at Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This was our first time staying at a Candlewood Suites and it definitely won't be our last. I normally sleep very poorly in hotels because of the noise of the hall but it was quiet and I never heard anything. The price was very reasonable and the room was very clean. I have stayed at some pricier hotels that weren't as well maintained as this one was. The gentleman (Russ) behind the desk was friendly polite and helpful. Having a kitchen in the room was great, definitely saved us money on what could have been a very expensive weekend.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
dvanadia, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. We are thrilled to hear your stay was a good one, and hope we are turning you in to a true Candlewood patron. We here at the CandleWood Aurora/Naperville we take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope that when your travels brings you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.
Sugar Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This candlewood was built about 2011, and is in good shape. Friendly and helpful front desk staff. It is on the far west side of Aurora (which is convenient for me, but really uses 'Naperville' inapprpriately in it's name).
As with all Candlewoods, there is no breakfast, but there is free coffee. The rooms are 'open suites', meaning the bed, lounge chair, desk and kitchen are all in 1 room (there are 4 private suites at this property where the bedroom is separated from living area by wall and door. These have an uncomfortable sleeper bed in living room).

As with most Candlewoods, the suites all come with 1 (only) queen bed. No rooms with 2 beds, or with kings.

There is no housekeeping (unless you stay 7+ nights, in which case there is weekly housekeeping). Towels are ample and dirty ones may be exchanged at front desk. Washers and dryers are free, which is nice. Bring your own detergent and you're set.
Exercise room is small, but adequate. there is an outdoor smoking area with gas BBQ grills.

All in all is a good value.

Room Tip: There are three floors. It is possible to hear people above walking, so ask for the third floor. The...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
dvanadia, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for your review of our hotel and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Dia Vanadia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
#1 of 2 in North Aurora
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Aurora

Been to Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville? Share your experiences!