“A New Extended-Stay Motel”

Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Englewood, Florida
“A New Extended-Stay Motel”
Reviewed 22 August 2009

The Candlewood is a brand new hotel in tiptop condition. We stayed here for a weekend visit with extended family. Two of our daughters also had rooms here. The rooms include full refrigerators and everything needed to cook. That's good because there is no breakfast service at all, not even a continental. We were surprised at that since we have stayed at other extended stay places that do have a continental breakfast. The rooms here are cleaned once a week. In between you can ask for clean towels. The room is furnished with several towels to start with. You have a coffeemaker and coffee and can ask for more coffee. The desk people were very friendly and wanted to help if we needed anything but there really wasn't any need. Internet access was good, There are a few restaurants nearby. We were able to get a very good rate on our room. The extended studios provide decidedly more floor space that the studio. There is an exercise room but no pool. All in all, an excellent value for an extended stay place.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kglen1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 13 June 2009

I was staying at the InTown Suites in Downers Grove (or should I say InTown Jail) when I was looking for a temporary/sublet until 01 Aug 09. I came upon a listing for Candlewood Suites in Aurora/I-88. I was very skeptical at first because the price was unreal! It was the same price I was paying the the InTown Suite in Downers Grove! I contacted the GM - Joe and he explained everything to me and was very accomodating to my needs. The place is brand new, clean, comfortable, SMOKE-FREE, and has WIRED and WIRELESS internet! Laundry on-site is free (except for the soap.) So many ammeties to metion (LCD TV with HD!) I never write reviews but I think it is in order on this occassion! If you stayed at a Candlewood before and had a bad experience like I did (Witchita, KS) don't let that be the judgement in your not stay in here!

A+++++! - Matt V.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank dabears-mv81
Plainfield, IL
Reviewed 21 April 2009

This hotel is GREAT! I stayed here for a weekend to get away and the staff was so friendly, the rooms were clean and beautiful, and the price was great! I could not ask for more from this hotel! It had everything from DVD players in the room, kitchens in the room, free internet, free workout room, free laundry facility, even a neat little store to purchase goodies in! For the price I paid a traveler would never stay anywhere else again in the Aurora area. Great job Candlewood Suites Aurora!!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank hotelguru6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
#1 of 2 in North Aurora
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Aurora

Been to Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville? Share your experiences!