“Health at a good price”

Victoria, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Health at a good price”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Always go to Pockets when in Aurora. /the manager is sometimes there and customer service is exceptional. Food is healthy, delicious and a good price.

Visited October 2012

Aurora
“Yummy Calzones”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I order from Pockets at least once a week, and my Greek calzone tastes just as wonderful each and every time I order it. I love consistency in the taste of something I enjoy. So, if you want friendly service, great food and a decent price then go to Pockets! Their delivery is average time, around 40 minutes, but they deliver hot and fresh and with a smile!

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Fresh and Quick”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I ate at Pockets a couple of times when I stayed at a nearby hotel. A new fresh twist on fast food. I loved the greek pocket with tuna that they serve with greek dressing on the side. Ready in about 3 min.

Visited August 2012
Aurora, Illinois
“Great alternative”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We didn't know exactly what to expect at our first visit, and we were pleasantly surprised with the fresh, tasty salads, delicious chicken chili and the amazing bread. Portions are generous. There are other offerings, calzones, baked potatoes and many different salads that you can add meats to. Clean, uncluttered location, friendly staff. We visit frequently.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“It was good”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I thought it was decent food, a little different from what I usually get.

Visited June 2012