“Summer Fun”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Summer Fun”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

The park is nice, but small and the two main slides are not nearly as fast and as fun as water slides in other water parks. Not a bad value though and if you live in Aurora this is close by.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Duhawk83

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice waterpark in Aurora, IL”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Good size and clean water park. It gets crowded though during summer vacation, but not that small, you can still enjoy it.

1 Thank Rajeev G
Oswego, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice Family Pool”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Came hear with my sister and our kids. Had a good time. Kids enjoyed it. It was clean. I liked the zero depth for tanning and young children. The wave pool was great.

1 Thank Dawn H
Plainfield, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Our group consisted of my mom, husband, my 2 children (4yrs & 1yr) and myself which cost us $38.00. When we arrived in the summer of 2012, we all stood in a line at the booking window. The window opened at around 12 noon and to our surprise there were 2 cashier windows instead of one. Then we saw a group of people standing in line at the back run to the second window and the girl behind the window started issuing them tickets, by passing the people who stood for more than 1/2 hour in the hot sun. My mother is disabled and cannot stand for long. Some of us who were at the front of the line objected to what the group of people were doing by going up to the second window. Disregarding our complaints, their response to us was that there are two lines. I asked them to show us signs that said that there were two lines. After swearing at me and making fun of the way I spoke, they told me to stop complaining. One of the woman pushed me out of the way with her elbow. Security and the Sheriff came along with a Phillip’s Park employer announced that neither parties (my group and the lady who pushed me and her two children) would be permitted to enter the pool. I was willing to walk way but my 4 year old son became very upset about not using the pool & began to cry. The sheriff spoke to the other woman and then came to us asking if we wanted to attend the park. I told the sheriff yes we would like to but I was nervous if the harassment would continue while at the park.

Eventually we were issued tickets. But our mood was spoilt and my son was very distraught at the situation. The women and her friends were making comments for us to hear in the pool. Although we moved away from them they would continue to follow us so we decided to leave within an hour. We were very upset and knew we were not going to enjoy ourselves.

The pool authorities requires to have a sign up at the window indicating that there should be just one line (or two) if the authorities so decide. The fact that the other lady was using swear words towards me and my family and pushed me, SHE should have been refused entry to the pool.

I emailed a complaint to the pool authorities (twice) and they never even bothered acknowledging my mail.
I wouldn't promote this centre to anybody.

Visited May 2012
9 Thank sandra l
Aurora, IL
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun summer day”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My teenagers love the drop off slide, of course, but there is something for everyone on a hot day! The lifeguards are alert, so I always feel like we are safe here.

Visited June 2012