“Wonderful dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We went on a busy Saturday night after the 4PM paramont show. It was obviously challenging to handle the people finishing dinner before the 8PM show and the people coming in after the 4PM show. The staff made the appropriate priorities to get people to the theater while still handling the new people arrriving and acknowledging they were a bit over whelmed. The food and service were delightful. We had scallops, tuna, soup (excellent parsnip soup), and we shared a rack of lamb plus a molten chocolate - well worth the 15 minute wait.

1  Thank colduser
There are newer reviews for Chef Amaury's

Reviewed 1 March 2013

My wife and I have been going here for several years now. Chef Amaury has one of the best places I have ever dined at. The food is great. he selects local ingredients and the fish and meat that he brings in tops almost every place I have been to. The 5 course tasting menu is the way to go when you dine there. Also, we have had many great wines as the chef's wine list is great.

This is a must visit to when your looking for a great place to eat.

1  Thank Aaron F
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Hubby and I have been going here for several years. Have never met anyone more passionate about food than Amaury! He frequently explains the menu to your table personally. Ingredients are local and the highest quality. We get the 5 course tasting menu and are always delighted. Never miss the molten chocolate cake for dessert, though all the selections are great. I don't usually eat seafood but enjoy it when it's prepared by Chef Amaury!

1  Thank gk b
Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

The food was prepared by the chef who visits each table. He cares about his customers and prepares food in a sustainable manner. The menu changes with the availability of ingredients. Worth a visit.

1  Thank GoinPlaces63
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We went to Chef Amaury's and were walk ins. Warm welcome, great wine and beer list. I started with a salad that I cant quite recall what it was but it was fabulous. I never had anything quite like it- only complaint is that I wanted more. I followed this with the Hanger steak. Not my favorite cut but it was prepared flawlessly. My wife opted for a carrot ginger soup, and a Pork tenderloin. She enjoyed it immensly. Although the menu was limited it was all wonderful. Chef Amaury's is "as advertised" and definitely worth going. Aurora needs more places like this!

2  Thank Jesse V