This Hampton Inn is located just off of route 88 in Aurora IL just before you hit the stretch of highway heading west towards Des Moines. The next small city you hit is the Quad Cities about 150 miles away. Nice launching point. The hotel is nice, the room was clean and the staff was friendly. The property is well kept and also very clean. While there places to eat keep in mind it is on the edge of town. Just a short drive east and you are in the heart of Naperville where you can find plenty of places to eat and shop. This one will go on my list of places to stay when I need to be in the west in the morning. Hey, it's a Hampton Inn, you really can't go wrong here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Aurora. Just of I-88 in Aurora, just a short drive to Naperville. Close to the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall, Paramount Theater, Raging Waves Waterpark, Hollywood Casino & River Edge Park Outdoor Performance Center.Our guests enjoy spacious accommodations as well as complimentary hot breakfast, high speed Internet access in every room, and a large pool complex with 3 separate pools that's just perfect for the kids. If you are planning a meeting or event in Aurora, we offer five meeting rooms that can be arranged in various configurations for up to 140 people. Join us at our hotel in Chicago's western suburbs. We are also just a short drive to Chicago's major area attractions, restaurants, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago / Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Hampton Inn Aurora
- Hampton Inn Chicago Aurora
- Aurora Hampton Inn