Good hotel...looks and feels new. Lobby is nice, breakfast area clean. Food was ok. Room was clean and linens are very nice for a hotel of this type. TV worked, but oddly enough, no local Chicago sports station network, so I could not watch the Cubs or Sox play the night when I stayed. A short drive down the road brought me to multiple restaurant options...there is an IHOP right next door, too. Good place to stay if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Aurora. Just of I-88 in Aurora, just a short drive to Naperville. Close to the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall, Paramount Theater, Raging Waves Waterpark, Hollywood Casino & River Edge Park Outdoor Performance Center.Our guests enjoy spacious accommodations as well as complimentary hot breakfast, high speed Internet access in every room, and a large pool complex with 3 separate pools that's just perfect for the kids. If you are planning a meeting or event in Aurora, we offer five meeting rooms that can be arranged in various configurations for up to 140 people. Join us at our hotel in Chicago's western suburbs. We are also just a short drive to Chicago's major area attractions, restaurants, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago / Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Hampton Inn Aurora
- Hampton Inn Chicago Aurora
- Aurora Hampton Inn