“Great!”

Super 8 Aurora/Naperville Area
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Super 8 Motel, Naperville. We especially enjoyed the breakfast - Fresh fruit!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The place is nice for a Super 8, but the big foot above our room was practicing UFC moves between the hours of 7am to 12am everyday. I complained to the front desk and was happy to move rooms, but they were unable to fix the issue, so i had to deal with it for another night.
I hope Bigfoot retains his belt in the UFC at the expense of my slumber.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rita P, Manager at Super 8 Aurora/Naperville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for the feedback. We use feedback to make the necessary changes to the motel to make it better. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Super 8 Motel Naperville

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed here Feb 17 because of a snowstorm as all my stays here are due to Weather. But may find another place. Made my Reservation early yesterday morning on Booking.com as I always do. When I checked in last night I was told I didn't have a reservation, The same thing happened New Years Eve, But the girl behind the desk knew me from my other stays and got me a room at the Booking.com price. Room was great. Bed nice. Breakfast is where it went downhill. Breakfast starts at 6 I went down at 6:45 no syrup no eggs no coffee no napkins. basicly empty. I asked the guy behind the desk and it seemed to irritate him. he found 1 fork but several of us needed one. I had to interact with him when I checked out again he had an attitude he would not give me a receipt said because I booked on booking.com. Again I stay here when weather is bad and book the same way and always get a receipt. we did get into it. I ended up calling Super 8 and guess what he is able to give me a receipt they call him and I got my receipt. Will think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Rita P, General Manager at Super 8 Aurora/Naperville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Kangle,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the breakfast service. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for the feedback. We use feedback to make the necessary changes to the motel to make it better. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Super 8 Motel Naperville

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Aurora
Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Aurora Naperville
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora

Been to Super 8 Aurora/Naperville Area? Share your experiences!