“This location had Chick fil a's normal family crowds.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #113 of 308 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I enjoy Chick fil a's general friendliness of staff..their cleanliness and their moderate pricing for quality food. There was however a young gal that day who badly confused every order she took and many upset customers.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Chick-Fil-A is expanding in the Chicago market while KFC is closing up shop? So here we have a brand new Chick-Fil-A where an old BBQ joint once stood.

IMO, deep fried chicken is probably pretty much going to taste like deep fried chicken. So I tried it to see what it taste like since I have seen the franchise while traveling down south but never bothered to eat at one. Honestly, some of the old franchises down south look pretty seedy if you know what I mean.

What I ordered and what I received was pretty much middle of the road fast food that you can get pretty much anywhere. Nothing, and I mean nothing jumps out as being unique, special, or memorable.. nor even particularly tasty. I opted to try the original sandwich it it wasn't exactly a standout. Personally I found all of the sauce offerings a bit overwhelming for a first timer. Though my initial reaction was if I need to hide the taste of the sandwich under of these different sauces... then what is the point if the chicken can't hold it's own?

Next time I'm at Mickey D's I'll have to try one of their chicken sandwich with only a pickle just for comparison purposes...

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I was so glad when Chick-Fil-A opened in the area. The only thing I dislike is them being closed on Sunday. They could also make their play areas a little larger

Reviewed 24 February 2013

There must be MSG in the chicken because you will be incredibly thirsty for hours and hours after eating here. The food tastes good. but it's nothing special. The lemonade is great and I like the fries.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

They have the best fries on the whole planet!! Better than even McDonalds. I also love their spicy chicken sandwich and their carrot salad. I will have to try more dishes now that I don't eat meat anymore.