“Too much food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Aurora, Illinois
“Too much food”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were not sure of what we wanted so we ordered a combo it was huge a full slab of rids that feed 2 of us and a medium pizza for 3 more people . Well all the food was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone just watch what you order they give you a lot of food for the price.

• Visited January 2014

Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I do carry out when I go to Rosati's. Everyone is usually very friendly. Their pizza is great and so are other dishes that I have gotten their. If you get just a slice, you get a huge slice that you can make into 2 meals.

Visited June 2012
Davenport, Iowa
“A little slice of Heaven”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

This was my first time having authentic Chicago deep dish pizza, so I don't have a lot to compare it to-but wow- this pizza was DELECIOUS! We ordered a medium (thinking that was a good size for two people) one slice is more than enough to fill you and the flavors just melt in your mouth. The homemade tomato sauce is chunky and bursting with flavors. And the cheese is ooey, gooey deliciousness! YUMMY!

Visited December 2012
Chicago
“great customer service, yummy pizza”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is a small (family owned I think) delivery place that does not have any sit-down area inside. My husband and I ordered a large pizza for pickup from here. The pizza was ready in a half-hour on a Saturday night, which was really nice! The guy who took our order (I think he was a manager or maybe the owner) had a really thick accent and it was kind of difficult to place the order, which was no big deal, but when I picked up the pizza, the toppings were wrong. The man who took our order was the same man who took our money and gave us the pizza, and he was extremely apologetic, offered to make us a new pizza on the spot, gave me cash back for the mistake (there was an added topping we didnt want that cost an extra), and threw in a free 3-liter of pepsi for the mistake. The pizza was great (we didnt ask for a new one), the "tomato" topping was huge, and I would definitely order from here again!! $24 for a large pizza (enough for 4 adults) with 4 toppings.

• Visited March 2012