“oh the chocolate cake is amazing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fairbanks Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Fairbanks Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 304 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$30 - US$70
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The setting and ambiance are 1930's classic Hollywood, but the culinary experience is fine contemporary dining. With USDA prime beef and delicious seafood creations, plus rich pastas, fresh salads, and an award-winning selection of wine, it's no wonder Fairbanks was named Best Casino Fine Dining Restaurant by the readers of "Midwest Gaming & Travel."
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We come here to eat the chocolate cake before the show at the Paramount

Inspired: the decor is amazing

Atmosphere: awesome!

Food: the cake is crazy good

Service: bartender was busy but very attentive

Return: you bet - next showtime

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Fairbanks in the Aurora Casino. It was our anniversary. I had chicken vesuvio and my husband had a seafood pasta. We ordered calamari as an appetizer. It is rather pricey but I was pleasantly surprised at the large portions of both the appetizer and the entrees. I was even more pleasantly surprised when the house chardonnay was only $6.00! Our waiter was wonderful. He was very attentive, friendly and helpful. He even brought us a dessert on the house for our anniversary. It was a flaming cheesecake with turtle topping . . . out of this world!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We haven't been to Fairbanks in a while and I will admit that it is not the fantastic reataurant that it was when it first opened. However, every reataurant that we go to has changed over the years. We went with friends for a nice dinner and we were not disappointed! The service was just right, not to over the top, but the waitress and staff were there at the right time. They shared information that we did not know, for example:the sides could be ordered as a 1/2 order because the portions are so large or you can split a portion.
The four of us all had some form of beef. Prime rib, new york strip, porterhouse, and there was some form of surf and turf(but not regular surf & turf). everyone said that their meal was cooked exactly as they wanted..
While I would admit, it is not an inexpensive place to eat, it is a great place for any special situation or if you just like a great meal, anytime.
I do not understand why this restaurant is not rated #1 in the Aurora area.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Fairbanks is a good choice if you plan to see a show in Aurora. They do their best to get you going in order to have a good experience at the restaurant and still have plenty of time to see a show. Good service , a little on the high side of pricing, but still a good value.

1  Thank INSPRR83
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Wonderful appetizers to start the evening and the salads and some side are large enough to share. The steaks were cooked to my satisfaction and I can not forget to mention the service.
Scott, our waiter was very attentive and he has a very pleasant personality and is very humorous.
I will definitely return and will not hesitate to recommend Fairbanks to others.

1  Thank gmanssg

Been to Fairbanks Steakhouse? Share your experiences!