“Nathan A.”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Dallas, Texas
“Nathan A.”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My first experience at this Holiday Inn won't be my last. It was convenient for travel off of the tollway and I had a very clean and comfortable room. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. I was easily granted a late checkout when requested.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
Nathan,
I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful first stay at our hotel and that you'll be returning! We always want to make our guests repeat customers. Thank you so much for your comments about the staff. They are certainly the most important asset to our property, and I am excited to share your feedback with them. We look forward to seeing you in Aurora soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Arnold, Missouri
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Had no issues while there, staff was friendly food was good. 200 charracter minimum ? The hotel was great, its this site that a pain in the HINEY, I can promise you that I will not participate in any more surveys they offer just because with all the correct the red areas Im annoyed now. I guess I could count he letters I have already since this is the third time I have tried to submit, but Im too far invested now to just click off and go away. Im doing this for a 1000 points, what does that really equate to? 5 bucks, maybe 10 either way its annoying and though I doubt anyone will actually read this and I will feel bad if someone is looking at it trying to get good information about the hotel but then again I feel I summed it up with the first sentence. Its a holiday inn for petes sake not the waldorf. However, the hotel stay would have been great if the location wasnt in Illinois especially that close to Chicago.....Go Blues........................are you kidding me? I still havent hit 200 characters yet? No way, I dont buy it, lets see if it takes it now. For the love of all that is holy! I still have to keep typing for a rediculous 1000 points, less than the amount of 1 nights stay and since I stay in Holiday Inn hotels at least 4 nights a week Im sure I could have recouped from the points loss of just skipping this nonsense. Hope I made someone smile. Ok, my bad, it wasnt the length in question, had I scrolled down I would have noticed that they didnt like the profanity, I will change that word to hiney now. Oh Joy! now I cant submit without creating an account, now we are at a crossroads, to I give them my email so I dont feel that I completely wasted all this time or do I just cut and run knowing I just saved myself hours in weeding through junk email?? HMMM what to do

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 10 February 2013
Josh,

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear that you found our staff friendly and that you were able to enjoy the food at our restaurant. The promotion that you mentioned is our 1,000 Priority Club points for any member who fills out a review regardless of if the review is positive or negative. We sincerely want your unbiased review, and we want to reward you for taking the time to give us feedback. I don't think I have your Priority Club number. Please email me at HIAurora@midwesthospitality.com to receive your points.

Brandon
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I've stayed at this hotel numerous times, and I always enjoy staying here. It's very quiet, beds are always comfortable, and the wifi is always fast. The bar is nice as well, I'm there so much the bartender always knows what I like to drink!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 27 January 2013
Melissa,
I loved the title of your review! Thank you so much not only for your kind words but for taking the time to write your review. I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoy staying with us- that's our ultimate goal, to ensure the guest is satisfied. Hope to welcome you back soon!
Needham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Joanne has to one of the most helpful hotel employees I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Getting around town to our meetings proved to be difficult -- the taxi service in the area is not very prompt -- and she was there to step up and assist us when we really needed it. If you're ever heading to Aurora on business, I strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
I can't thank you enough for your kind words! Joanna certainly demonstrates the dedication to guest service that is so important to all of us here, and I love seeing that she has been recognized. It was also a pleasure to meet you during your stay. I know I can speak for Joanna when I say we can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit!
Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

Nice, new facility...friendly staff. Little bar in the hotel was a nice addition. The rooms were clean and they let one of my co-workers check-in early after an overnight flight. Easy access off the toll highway makes for easy ride from the airport.

• Stayed November 2012
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Thank you for your kind review! I am thrilled to hear you noticed our bar...the restaurant and bar are two of my favorite parts of our hotel. I love the warm feeling of both with the televisions in every booth. I hope you were able to grab a bite to eat...the chefs are outstanding. I am also glad to hear the front desk was able to accommodate your co-worker's early check in---we always aim to to make everything as convenient as possible for our guests.

Hope to see you back in Aurora soon!
Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

Our pet had to be treated at the nearby animal hospital and we were able to get a room with queen beds. We checked in at ten at night and we were located on the third floor. My children hooked up to the Internet because they can not live with out it! Teenagers! The hotel was very nice and clean and our room had a view of a field. No road noise! We did not try the free breakfast because we brought our own!
Hope this helps!

• Stayed November 2012
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
First off, let me say I hope all is well with your pet. I know that's always a tough time to travel, and I'm glad you were able to find comfort with us. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to write a review and post a beautiful picture of our peaceful setting! We're certainly fortunate to be close to I-88, but yet away from all the road noise. I hope next time you're able to enjoy breakfast in our restaurant. I do want to note that it is not a free breakfast. We do have breakfast packages, but beyond that breakfast is offered from our menu which has items at a variety of price points. Thanks again for your review, and please know we're always here for you in Aurora!
Blanchester, Ohio
Reviewed 31 October 2012

i suspect there was about 50 moose members that stayed at that motel on the weekend of oct. 26 and 27 .
this place started out being continental breakfast and we thought it was but no it wasnt it was 10.00 each for breakfast. the people that worked there were really nice. but they didnt have enough people working at night, so if you needed towels. the woman working said she couldnt leave the desk to get them. and if your in the front of the building the lights are brite and it made it a little hard to sleep. the bar was packed on fri and sat night from the people we brought in. im only speaking for my crew but we wont be back . i talked to the president of midwest hospitality group and he said those rooms are normally 148.00 i see about 85.00 to 100.00 per room when i looked at other places and at least you were given a contenintal breakfast.

Room Tip: in the back away from the bright lights. or a different motel.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 3 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a response on our hotel. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay at our property. Please know that the reason we are in this business is to keep our guests satisfied and coming back! We do not offer a continental breakfast. As a full service hotel we have an excellent restaurant on site that serves cooked to order breakfasts from omelets to steak and eggs to Cinnamon French toast. We have an outstanding menu, but yes there is a charge. In terms of the lights, we do have black out curtains in all of our guests rooms. I appreciate your feedback on the front desk staff---someone should have delivered you towels and therefore we fell short. I do hope you'll give us another try the next time you're in the area. Feel free to contact me directly the next time your travels bring you to Aurora. Just ask for Brandon when you call.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Homewood Suites by Hilton Aurora Naperville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville? Share your experiences!