“Great Stay/Comfortable”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Madison
“Great Stay/Comfortable”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

It's always a pleasure staying at a Holiday Inn. Here in Aurora it was easy on, easy off Interstate 88. Clean and friendly..Could use another treadmill and some free weights for those who want to workout while away.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Darrell,
Thank you for your review! You're definitely right that the location is convenient. It's nice to be so close to such a major Interstate yet not sit directly on it. I appreciate your feedback regarding the fitness center. I will make that a priority when it comes to budgeting to see what upgrades we can make in that room. I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 March 2013

i really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It is located right off the main interestate with shopping strip malls nearby. The resteraunt food was fabulous, with great service. You walk around and smell amazing fragrances throughout the hotel, which just adds to a pleasureable stay. The only thing that i can think of that stopped my rating from being a 5 is that i had a fuzzy tv picture. Aside from that, i will go back each time i return for busines.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind review, Christy! I'm very pleased that you were able to enjoy the restaurant! We have a very talented group of chefs, and I will certainly pass on your compliments to them as well as the servers. It's also nice to hear that you noticed the Holiday Inn signature scents throughout our public spaces! If you get a chance, please let me know what channel was fuzzy and I can check our connections in our equipment room. I sincerely hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back soon! Thanks again.
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Everyone was helpful and pleasant. Clean, good food and safe. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The bed was okay, I loved the pillows, TV was okay, should offer movie channels. Plenty choices for breakfast, it was a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 10 March 2013
Virginia, it is so rewarding to my staff and I to read a review where the guest says it was their pleasure to stay with us. That is certainly our goal. I do hope to have the TV channels upgraded in the near future. Thank you for your review, and I hope we can welcome you back soon.
accrosstheland
Reviewed 6 March 2013

OK I will start with the positives.
I like that there are a lot of outlets located above the work table (desk).
The bed was OK neither very good nor very bad.
The pillows were bunched up like small rocks but OK once you shake them loose.
The TV was nice but the channel lineup is limited and pretty crummy for my tastes.
I like that the bathroom door stays open some places it won’t.
I like that there is a powered ventilation fan in the bathroom.
The Bar was small but had the basics so it was fine; just don’t expect to order an exotic drink here.
The Burger was pretty basic but I really was not looking for fine food that night, they got the extra crispy fries right (extra points for that). They did have some selections beyond the normal HI type menu and the prices looked fair for the selections.
Breakfast is another story Standard overpriced HI selection even counting the discount for status I chose to go else ware it just was not appealing and the few people waiting for their order looked like they had been waiting a while. Also the server saw me looking for the buffet (saw there was one somewhere in another review) and did not even say good morning or may I help you.
I saw comments about water pressure and temperature else ware also, I had plenty of hot water, the pressure was adequate but not strong. I will say that they have Soft Water - Not a positive for me- so if that matters to you then be aware.
The desk people were friendly enough.
The hotel was clean as far as I noticed, I did not over scrutinize this, there were no glaring issues and I did not feel the need to keep my sox on in the room.
lastly the desk chair was uncomfortable and wobbly. I would not want to be stranded here and need to work in the room all day.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Brandon H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback definitely is appreciated as it truly helps us to create a better experience for all of our guests. We are currently in the process of upgrading our entire television system to provide a much more extensive channel line up. I apologize that the chair was not more comfortable. We do have rooms with special ergonomic task chairs. Please let us know the next time you are here so we can provide you with one of these chairs. I hope we can welcome you back very soon. Thank you again!
Zimmerman, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Spend a lot of business days in W.Chicago. Easy access from I88. Some resturants and shopping near by. Hotel was clean and beds were fantastic. Will be staying more often. No free breakfast, but has resturant on site.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review, Tim! You certainly mentioned all the amenities that we are proud to offer. I am very happy to hear that we will be welcoming you back more often! Thanks again!
LUTHER
Reviewed 1 March 2013

As with all Holiday Inns, the staff is always friendly and accomodating. The beds are great, and the rooms super clean. Plenty choices for the breakfast menu which is always nice as well. I am out in hotels 3-4 nights a week and it is a pleasure to stay at hotels like this.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Mike, thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. I am so pleased to hear that we'll be your hotel of choice in Aurora. We look forward to your return!
Wixom
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I've stayed at this Holiday Inn a couple of times. Both times my room has been very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff is very friendly and made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the lobby. Only problem I experienced was the parking lot light shining through the window at night. I never asked so there could be a way to do it, but couldn't figure out how to fully close the drapes.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your review, Chris! Nothing is better than hearing that you felt welcome during your say- that is always our goal. This is your home away from home. The blackout curtains here are hidden and I apologize for that! To locate them, you actually have to look behind the sheers and then you'll find the blackout curtains.
We hope to welcome you back soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
#6 of 8 in Aurora
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in North Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville? Share your experiences!