“They even washed my windshield.”

Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 16 September 2013

On Sept 10 we had record breaking heat and with the untimely breakdown of our AC, it was time to visit. I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but with the great service and good breakfast I had to take a moment to recognize the establishment. They certainly made my family and I feel right at home with their hospitality and when we were checking out, they even sent someone out to wash my windshield. Very Cool! Thank you Holiday Inn, you made our day cool... Literally!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Nancy R.,

I am sorry to hear that you had troubles with your Air Conditioner and hope that everything is back to normal. I would like to thank you for choosing us and glad to hear the staff did their best in making you and your family feel at home. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed your windshield wash; it’s a token of appreciation to our loyal guest. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review.

Best Wishes,

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville

Reviewed 14 September 2013

The only thing that I would say is a negative is that the television channels are set up for West Coast time. I don't fully understand as to why that is seeing as how its a Central time zone hotel. The staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful when asked for directions/area of interest. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I come to the Chicago land area.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Sperkle,

We would like you to know that here at the Holiday Inn Aurora we consider your feedback for improvement a wonderful opportunity to grow as a company and a brand. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are very happy to hear that you will continue to stay with us whenever you are in the Chicago land area. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to having you as our guest again. Please feel free to call me directly should you need assistance booking future reservations, and or would like to discuss the television channels. (630) 806-7400

Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The hotel was very convenient, modern, and clean, with nice bath amenities. I especially appreciated the full bar/restaurant (that didn't close early!) after a long day on the road. The common areas were spacious as well. I stay at a lot of Holiday Inns and I appreciate the company's efforts to update their hotels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Adrienne,

Did you know that we are the only full service hotel in our area! It is always great to hear when guest take the opportunity to sit and relax at our bar after a long day of traveling. There is nothing better than a fresh beverage and nice bath amenities to help you unwind after a long car ride or work day. We hope your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora soon.

Be well,

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The hotel was very clean with a friendly staff. It is in a good location with a variety of restaurants and shopping. Rooms were quiet. Would have liked a continental breakfast over the restaurant that is in the hotel. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank moody3182

Hello Moody3182,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did. Our staff takes pride in knowing our guest by name to make them feel at home. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Rooms were clean except my brother had a room with ants everwhere. Day staff was great, night staff gave me an extra key without even asking for my name. No breakfast included but did have a restaurant. No hot tub. Overall not bad but have had many better experiences at holiday inns.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear gbaima,

Although I am happy to hear that your rooms were clean and the day staff was great, I am disappointed that we could not meet or exceed your expectations in other areas. I would love the opportunity to discuss this further. Please feel free to contact me directly at (630) 806 - 7400. Thank you kindly for taking the time to give us feedback for improvement. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The Hotel has a great staff, very willing to make sure your stay is first rate. Warm cookies at check in and expertly clean facility. The pool lacs a hot tub, but otherwise is very nice. The gym is adequate for a weekend warrior. Nearby are nice restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sparky5076

Hello Sparky5076,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our freshly baked Otis Spunkmyer Cookies at check in. The shopping in this area is great, you can pretty much find any store you need within a 5-10 mile radius. Thank you very much for the positive feedback and we hope your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Generally when I travel to US, I try to stay ay Holliday Inn hotels since they usually provide good value for money. However this one didn’t. The hotel was not bad but didn’t provide anything extra at all. Breakfast was not included, the front-desk staff were indifferent and there was a significant smoke smell at my non-smoking floor. I just stayed one night but next time I’ll try another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Good afternoon StefanH,

First let me thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. As I mentioned in my previous reply post, our goal is to not only meet our guests’ expectations, but to exceed them as well. We take pride in having a non smoking facility and can assure you that those who smoke in our rooms are held responsible for their actions. Please feel free to contact me directly should you like to discuss this further. (630) 806-7400

Kind regards,

Ray

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Homewood Suites by Hilton Aurora Naperville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville? Share your experiences!