“Great hotel”

Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Enjoyed my stay. Rooms clean. Lovely lady server in the morning, so friendly and helpful. A plus service from her! Also the food was great, really value for money Location was perfect for me . Will definitely return to this location , even if it's just for breakfast:)

• Stayed: October 2013
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Charles123456789,

I love the user name! I want you to know that I have shared your review with entire restaurant team. What a great way to celebrate a job well done for this server. We hope to see you very soon, even if its just for breakfast... after all, breakfast IS the most important meal of the day. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Quite new hotel, so rooms and public areas are in good shape. Very friendly and helpful staff. Freshly made breakfast was very good for a 'road side' hotel. Good choice for business or outlet shopping like we did...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Aurora. The shopping in our area is quite amazing isn’t it? we are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the amenities Aurora has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I had an excellent experience at this hotel. CLEAN! friendly staff, very good location. I was able to get good rest and go to work for several days. If I'm ever in the area again I would definitely choose this hotel again. They did a great job.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear illinoisdeb,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly do appreciate the feedback and are very happy that you had an excellent experience. We hope your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Particularly the front desk both AM and PM and F&B manager. However, the restaurant/bar area was too busy for the one person serving, and she was also running room service and seemed quite frazzeled. Great location and close to a lot of other things.

Dear Steve M.,

Its great to hear that Kems Restaurant was busy and I hope we didn’t make you wait too long for your meal. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and accommodating. As you can imagine it often proves to be difficult for any business to run smoothly when understaffed. I want you to know that your feedback is very valuable to us and we will use your guest experience to make the necessary changes to better meet your needs and expectations in the future. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.

Be well,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Hotel was clean and well kept. Staff was "ok" and did not go out of their way to make your feel welcomed. Printer was not working to print off boarding passes. Hotel had no ATM and would not allow you to write a check for cash.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased that you have noticed the cleanliness of our hotel. I'm sorry to see you received service that was less than satisfactory. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is one of the finest hotels my family and I have stayed in. The staff immediately responded to any of my requests. Very friendly hotel atmosphere. The beds & Pillows were very comfortable. Rooms were quiet even with the air conditioning running.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hello shoefer,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I want to take this moment to thank you for recommending our hotel. We hope that you will continue to choose the Holiday Inn Aurora whenever you are in the Chicago land area. Thank you again for helping others change their view.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel was clean and well kept. I was very disappointed in the quality and functionality of the exercise room. the elliptical and recline bike were not working; only the tread mill worked and I needed to wait because another guest was using it. I count on the exercise room when traveling and book only hotels with equipment.

Room Tip: Restaurant was expensive for breakfast and only average in quality.