“Two Day overnight stay”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Aurora, Illinois
“Two Day overnight stay”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Nice hotel, needs some maintenance in some areas. Bathroom ceiling was pealing in my room (314), shower pressure seemed really low, brickwork on posts at the entrance way had extremely cracked mortar, and TV was too high in workout room. Bed was comfortable. Restaurant was excellent and drink prices were reasonable. Staff was helpful and courteous. Putting in a hot tub in the pool area would be a nice addition.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear ed f,

Your feedback is very valuable to us and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we did. Further, we value your loyalty and hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this right for you next time around. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. Please feel free to contact me directly via email hiaurora@midwesthospitality.com or phone (630) 806-7400.

Warm regards,

Ray J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Check-in was fine, and the room was warm, which is nice in this cold winter. The shower would not drain at all. I went for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. No one was around at all. I walked the entire restaurant area, peeked into the kitchen through the serving window, no one. I sat myself, two other gentlemen were already eating. After some time, I was waited on, it was about 7-8 minutes before being helped. Eggs seemed to take a long time too. Then, I had to wait to pay my bill, seemed like an excessive amount of time.

I then needed my key card reprogrammed. No one was at the front desk. Couldn't complain, to whom?

Maybe someone was having an off day. Front desk was just timing. Shower drain is poor maintenance. But, all together, leads me to believe a management style that differs from my expectations.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear D W,

We can honestly tell you that we appreciate your feedback. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Aurora we would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, but also allowing us to take a look at areas that we can potentially improve upon. I can assure that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure a pleasant stay for the next traveler. We hope that your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora so as to allow us to show you the type of service our team is dedicated to providing. Please feel free to contact me directly should you like to discuss your stay further. (630) 806-7400

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I spent the night here the evening after our wedding. The staff was very nice after i called ahead of time saying we would be checking in late. I am from the area so i know the location is good. Just a minute away from IHOP and a few fast food places. Great loaction for those traveling via highway.

We came in on a very snowy night and it is a terrible area when it comes to plowing. The next morning that we left (right around 11am) it had snowed a few inches and it still wasn't plowed! Our rental car was STUCK! My husband had to get out the car push us out of the parking lot.

Anywho, the room was beautiful! The wifi was pretty spotty though. The bathroom was beautiful as well. nice big and clean. Very clean room as well. I was a happy bride that night. It was definately worth every penny!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Tabitha A,

Congratulations on your wedding! From the entire staff here at the Holliday Inn Aurora we wish you the best of luck on your new journey. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our team is dedicated to make a difference. I must say It has been an incredibly long winter it feels and I do apologize for the troubles you had on our lot. I hope that your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora soon.

Best wishes,

New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with the hotel, so clean and location was perfect. The breakfast server Alyson was so precise on timing of meal, so was able to get a hot breakfast to go and still reach my destination on time. A big thanks!! Overall the staff was great.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Psweeti,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Alison is definitely an asset to our team and our brand. I will be sure to share your experience with the entire staff. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

They do not plow the parking lot or shovel the walkway, diesel trucks with the engines running all night, no coffee in the morning, a very short staffed kitchen and bar! I have stayed here off and on for three years, ever since new management took over it has turned to crap!!!

• Stayed January 2014
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Please know that we take feedback from our guest very seriously as they provide us opportunities to develop and grow. I understand that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent stay and I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay further. Please feel free to contact me directly at (630) 806-7400. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed here two nights when I was visiting family in town. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I really enjoyed the restaurant as well. Breakfast was quick and delicious, and dinner was great as well. The bartender was very nice and attentive. Overall, I had a great time at this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Dear Chicag0EF,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am truly glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we offer here at the Holiday Inn Aurora. We thank you for this gift of feedback that you have given us during this Holiday Season and hope that we will see you again soon.

Happy Holidays,
New York City, New York
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Enjoyed my stay. Rooms clean. Lovely lady server in the morning, so friendly and helpful. A plus service from her! Also the food was great, really value for money Location was perfect for me . Will definitely return to this location , even if it's just for breakfast:)

• Stayed October 2013
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Charles123456789,

I love the user name! I want you to know that I have shared your review with entire restaurant team. What a great way to celebrate a job well done for this server. We hope to see you very soon, even if its just for breakfast... after all, breakfast IS the most important meal of the day. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Regards,

Ray J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
#6 of 8 in Aurora
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in North Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville? Share your experiences!