“I would stay here anytime again!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Woodstown, New Jersey
“I would stay here anytime again!”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

This hotel was what every hotel should be--clean, friendly, great beds, large bathrooms, and
a very quiet night's sleep. It was within walking distance to two wonderful restaurants. The staff was very friendly and so helpful! And the breakfast that is included was very good as well.
My daughters and I came for a family reunion; the location was perfect. We absolutely will choose this hotel next time. I have never taken the time to write a review, but this hotel was so great that I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: We chose two double beds for 3 grown-ups and we were very comfy. The bathroom was large enough for...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank LBR54321
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 23 October 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. If you need any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tom Stahl- Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Wenona, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This hotel had everything we needed, and the kids loved it! Spacious rooms, not one issue that the staff didn't bend over backwards to accommodate!

the best part was I SAVED money by staying here!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Julie C
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
We are so very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are also glad to hear that the children enjoyed themselves as well. I will pass along your comments to our staff and let them know that they are doing a fantastic job! If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tom Stahl-director of sales
Bountiful, Utah
Reviewed 24 September 2011

There are a few things that I really liked about this hotel. First it was clean! From the lobby to your rooms it was very clean everywhere. They had the white covers on the beds. I really like this. The rooms where nice and updated. I like love this area in IL. If you have time go next door and get a drink or dinner at the Round House. What a neat building! The history is really fun. The hotel plays off of it and has much train decor in the lobby. We also walked down to a Irish Pub that was maybe about a five minute walk that was really good. It was neat to see the river. They also have a breakfast that is included in your stay that was really good. I would stay here if I where to come back to Aurora. Nice Hotel! Ohh ya one thing I must say try to get room in the front of the hotel. In the back you will hear the train at night. I few of my co workers said they could hear the trains late at night behind the hotel. I never heard them because I was in the front of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front of the hotel so you do not hear the trains at night.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank saaz801
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 5 October 2011
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to maintain the highest level of customer service and cleanliness. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed to Two Brothers Round House and Baleydoyles. We will pass on your kind comments. Thank you again and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. If you need any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!
Tom Stahl Director of Sales
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stayed at the Aurora, Illinois Comfort Suites on September 16 - 18th, 2011. Upon my arrival Ms. [--] was very friendly and made me glad that I had selcted this hotel. She gave me directions and even gave me a business card with thehotel phone number to call her in the event I got lost. I have stayed in hotels over 250 nights in the last 20 years and while hotel employees are generally friendly noone has ever gave me the hotel phone number to call in the event I get lost. Mark A. Wiewel, Quincy, IL

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was a King N/S with a sofa. The TV's are new have a nice selections of cha...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MarkWiewel
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to assist you and I will be happy to pass your kind words along to them. Please Keep us in mind for any future travels. Thank you again for your patronage and do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you again!
Tom Stahl Director of Sales
Howell, Michigan
Reviewed 25 July 2011

It was very clean, the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast area was very organized and clean. We will be back in August. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank blackjac24
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 4 August 2011
Thank you so much for your response. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and will coming back in August. If you need anything in your return stay please let us know. We are looking forward to your return.

Tom Stahl-Director of Sales
macomb, il
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Going to stay in a city I was not familiar with, or what location was best to my work, I prayed it would be safe and comfortable as I was there for 4 weeks. This hotel is really comfy. It did not have a bar, which I was hoping for to hang at and meet people, but the breakfast was "okay" and the staff was great. The rooms have a small sitting area, and table for computer work. I felt safe the whole time and got to know the staff. I would stay here again as it is 2 blocks from the downtown and casino, with the large Peyton bar and restaurant next door. There did not seem to be a lot to do in this area of Aurora, but maybe I just didn't know where to go..other than the nearby Naperville which was fantastic. There was a pool and excercise room, but I never made it in there.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank happyfamilyMacomb_Il
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 4 July 2011
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us and other travelers about our hotel. We are very proud of our staff and facilities. We look forward to your return!! If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime. Thank you again!!

Tom Stahl
Director of Sales
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I didn't expect to see the amount of police activity that I did but perhaps it was a fluke. Also the trains pass right next to the hotel (very loud) for that reason I gave the location a "poor" rating.
The smokers tend to hang out under the windows too, so the smell carries into the rooms when the fans are on.
The rooms were large and clean.
The service of the front desk was exceptional- very friendly!

• Stayed June 2011
2 Thank A2Trvlr
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 22 June 2011
Thank you for your recent review. In the summer months Downtown Aurora has many family activities such as Aurora Paddle and Blues on the Fox. For safety of the community Aurora does have additional police on Parole due to the large volume of people who come to see these events. They will even stop in the Hotel for coffee and we welcome them at anytime. We do have a smoking area in back and will try and make sure guests are smoking out there away from the windows in the future. We are conveniently located of course next to the Aurora Metra Station with access to Chicago Many guests find the proximity time saving for their travels. Unfortunately, this can cause additional noise. We apologize for this inconvenience to you. We would like to thank you for the kind comments to the Front Desk we will pass this along to them. We look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Tom Stahl
Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville
Meridian Park Suites Aurora
Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in North Aurora
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville? Share your experiences!