“Never disappointed!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Aurora
Chicago, Illinois
“Never disappointed!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

We have stayed at this property many times which for us was a different room each time. I have to say every time from the start of entering the hotel we have not been disappointed. The front desk personnel has always been polite and helpful, our room is clean, spacious and updated, complimentary breakfast is plentiful and the beds are comfortable which gives us a very rest filled sleep!! The train station is located behind the hotel, however you do not hear any noise from the trains. Many different restaurants and activities in the area. This hotel is one of our favorites! We are traveling to Tennessee soon, which of course I booked a Comfort Suites there also. I'm just hoping we will be as satisfied there as we are to the one in Aurora!! Fingers crossed!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 1moetime
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 12 January 2012
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We will pass along your kind words to our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again!!

Tom Stahl-Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Gun Lake Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

We stopped overnight without reservations and really liked this hotel.. The front desk person Terrace I believe her name was greeted us with very friendly service.. She was also helpful in area attractions and printed out information to get later on our way out on the town.. Found the rooms very clean and comfortable.. You can walk to the Casino..

Room Tip: Rear rooms have a train station close by.. I found it a little noisy but not bad.. If you run the fa...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mi-clintz
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 3 December 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very glad to hear that our Front Desk Agent went above and beyond for you. We will let her know that you were pleased with your stay. Please keep us in mind for any future stays. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again!

Woodstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

This hotel was what every hotel should be--clean, friendly, great beds, large bathrooms, and
a very quiet night's sleep. It was within walking distance to two wonderful restaurants. The staff was very friendly and so helpful! And the breakfast that is included was very good as well.
My daughters and I came for a family reunion; the location was perfect. We absolutely will choose this hotel next time. I have never taken the time to write a review, but this hotel was so great that I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: We chose two double beds for 3 grown-ups and we were very comfy. The bathroom was large enough for...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank LBR54321
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 23 October 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. If you need any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tom Stahl- Director of Sales
Wenona, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

This hotel had everything we needed, and the kids loved it! Spacious rooms, not one issue that the staff didn't bend over backwards to accommodate!

the best part was I SAVED money by staying here!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Julie C
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
We are so very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are also glad to hear that the children enjoyed themselves as well. I will pass along your comments to our staff and let them know that they are doing a fantastic job! If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tom Stahl-director of sales
Bountiful, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

There are a few things that I really liked about this hotel. First it was clean! From the lobby to your rooms it was very clean everywhere. They had the white covers on the beds. I really like this. The rooms where nice and updated. I like love this area in IL. If you have time go next door and get a drink or dinner at the Round House. What a neat building! The history is really fun. The hotel plays off of it and has much train decor in the lobby. We also walked down to a Irish Pub that was maybe about a five minute walk that was really good. It was neat to see the river. They also have a breakfast that is included in your stay that was really good. I would stay here if I where to come back to Aurora. Nice Hotel! Ohh ya one thing I must say try to get room in the front of the hotel. In the back you will hear the train at night. I few of my co workers said they could hear the trains late at night behind the hotel. I never heard them because I was in the front of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front of the hotel so you do not hear the trains at night.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank saaz801
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 5 October 2011
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to maintain the highest level of customer service and cleanliness. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed to Two Brothers Round House and Baleydoyles. We will pass on your kind comments. Thank you again and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. If you need any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!
Quincy, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stayed at the Aurora, Illinois Comfort Suites on September 16 - 18th, 2011. Upon my arrival Ms. [--] was very friendly and made me glad that I had selcted this hotel. She gave me directions and even gave me a business card with thehotel phone number to call her in the event I got lost. I have stayed in hotels over 250 nights in the last 20 years and while hotel employees are generally friendly noone has ever gave me the hotel phone number to call in the event I get lost. Mark A. Wiewel, Quincy, IL

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was a King N/S with a sofa. The TV's are new have a nice selections of cha...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MarkWiewel
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to assist you and I will be happy to pass your kind words along to them. Please Keep us in mind for any future travels. Thank you again for your patronage and do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you again!
Howell, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

It was very clean, the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast area was very organized and clean. We will be back in August. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank blackjac24
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this review, 4 August 2011
Thank you so much for your response. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and will coming back in August. If you need anything in your return stay please let us know. We are looking forward to your return.

Tom Stahl-Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville
Meridian Park Suites Aurora
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Aurora
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville? Share your experiences!