Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I chose this hotel for the good reviews on tripadvisor, but was concerned about noise level because of the busy road in the front and trains in the back. I was impressed with this hotel the minute I walked in the door. The decor is so cozy, from the library area in the lobby to the patio area in the back. The room was very roomy and clean and QUIET which is amazing with the trains running right in the back. A Transportation Center is next door and I thought this would be a good place to stay if you wanted to go into Chicago for the day. The Chicago Premium Outlets are a short drive away and there is a casino a few blocks down the street from the hotel. The front desk people were extremely helpful with directions. Breakfast was very good also. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy D
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Wow! What an excellent review! We're so glad to hear that your stay with us met your needs and more. I am also excited that our TripAdvisor helped you decide to stay with us! I love responding to great reviews like yours. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your business!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This Comfort Inn was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The staff was very friendly. Edgardo was very helpful and friendly. I loved the soup they had in the evening. Breakfast was very delicious. I would for sure stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank dianak1000
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for your response for our Comfort Suites. It's a common mistake to confuse the names. But you can always remember that all our rooms are suites. Quite larger that most hotels. That why we rank so high in Aurora for great value and exceptional customer service. Glad you liked our Managers Reception we place out in the evenings Monday - Thursday. Our business travelers really appreciate this addition.
I will forward the recognition to our staff member that you identified and thank him for you.
Safe travels and see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel when I went to drop my son off at college in Aurora. Everything in the hotel was clean! The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good. They had a patio in the back that was great for sitting out in the evening. It was within walking distance to some really good restaurants. It has a "cozy" feel in the lobby area. I will definitely be staying here on future trips to Aurora.

Room Tip: There is a commuter train and regular train that runs along the back of the hotel. The noise level...
1  Thank Tami F

Thank you for choosing us to bring your son to school. We look forward to your visiting us (and your son of course!) over the next 4 years. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We will pass your comments on to our staff.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great place to stay. I loved the "train station" theme. Great location. Close to Hollywood Casino and the Metra station. The staff were all great. When I visit Aurora I will always stay at the Aurora Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Cheri D
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you for a great review! We love that you like our train station theme! It is only fitting that it is our theme because the Aurora Metra station that takes you into Chicago is conveniently located right next to our hotel! We are also in downtown Aurora down the street from major establishments like Hollywood Casino and the new River Edge Park. We are also right next door to the Two Brothers Brewery. I'm glad to hear our staff was also helpful! That is a huge part of who we are as a company. We can't wait to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

From Genise at the front desk, to the housekeeping personel, everyone was very knowledgeable; helpful. Complimentary breakfast was hot and amazing. The right price, centrally located and all the right amenities. Clean rooms, and a clean indoor heated pool ! Having stayed at a lot of places, this one is "Top Shelf"!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ledzep2013
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Aurora. We really appreciate our customers and do all we can to make their stay with us a wonderful experience. It’s so great to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for writing us such a great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Born and raised in Aurora I had moved away several years ago and I do come home for a visit with family. In the past I have stayed with family until I had discovered the Comfort Suites. This is the second time I have stayed here and will always stay here from now on. Room is exceptionally clean (Top to Bottom). I came in late, extremely tired and still found staff to be cheerful and happy to see me. Bed was so comfortable and breakfast was hot and good. Plenty to eat. Thank you Comfort Suites for being top-notch! Because you do what you do extremely well, I will continue to stay with you.

1  Thank Christine M

Thank you and we are glad to see that your return to Aurora was at our hotel! We are proud to have served you so well and would like to thank you for returning to us again. We hope you come back again soon! Safe travels. We will pass your comments on to our staff.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We travel at least once a month, so I was expecting an average stay at the Comfort Suites in Aurora. I can't tell you how wonderful the entire experience was. Not only was the hotel and our room sparkling clean....but the people were amazing. It is clear that everyone who works there really loves and takes pride in their jobs! Thank you to everyone.

Room Tip: Everyroom is great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jodi M

Thank you so much for such a great review! We value our customers and do all we can to make their stay with us the best experience possible. It is so great to hear that our staff was great and that you loved your stay with us. We at the Comfort Suites Aurora love working here! We hope to see you again real soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Aurora
6 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville? Share your experiences!