“The Best Mexican Food Anywhere .. Barnun”
Review of El Burrito Loco

El Burrito Loco
Ranked #60 of 303 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Healthy portions, a authentic taste. Some of the best food anywhere. Try the soup, It's out of this world.

There are newer reviews for El Burrito Loco

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Popped in here after a trip to the close by Chicago Premium Outlet Mall. Very friendly service and I had a tasty steak/chicken fajita. I would not make a special trip to this restaurant but if your hungry and close by its worth trying.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Had a taste for a burrito so i was told by a friend that El burrito loco has the best wet burritos :) covered in green sauce & filled with lettuce, tomatoes, steak, alvacado, refried beans, onions, chihuahua cheese & cilantro... It hit the spot. Filling me up to were i couldnt finish the whole thing.! The burrito was absolutely delicious & for a very reasonable price.! My craving needs were met and I will be going back to El burrito loco :) it was pleasing & fulling.! I wld highly recommend eating here.!

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Love the food and personnel. Only thing I would change is for the kitchen to squeeze the juice from taco meat so the tortillas are not so hard to handle. Juice goes everywhere and easy on shirt when you bite on the taco. Other than that. Ohh yes yummy yummy!!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

If you want authentic Mexican food in Aurora, this is the place to go! The food is absolutely delicious. Free chips (though you have to ask for them at times). I love the chicken enchilada or tamales--and I always get the dinner. I treat myself to dinner here at least once a month. Cashiers when I have been there are friendly. The restaurant itself is clean and the atmosphere is nice, too. The initial price of a dinner is good but you do have to pay for all the extras, i.e., sour cream, avocado, guacamole, etc.