“Long time Anderson Favorite”

Frazier's Dairy Maid
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Anderson
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Have been going to Fraziers for 50 years! Love the food and drinks. It must be good or they wouldn't be lined up at the window 10 deep during those hot summer evenings. Love it!!

1  Thank LaserDean

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Not much for gluten free eaters. I liked what I had: a plain hot dog, but need more for people with food allergies. Really liked the staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

My parents have been taking me here since, forever. I took my kids and always look forward to when they open. So many choices of soft serve swirled combos...shakes and malts...sundaes. One of those things you look forward to with summer.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Been there countless times over the years... Always the same great food and service... Family friendly and safe.. Plenty of picnic tables and seating..

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I grew up with Fraziers...it was the place to go in the summer for drinks and ice cream---I even loved their steak sandwich. Living far away, I miss Frazier's and anytime I am in Anderson, I try to make a stop. You can't go wrong here..