“Anderson, IN Hampton May 2014”

Hampton Inn Anderson
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Kansas City, United States
“Anderson, IN Hampton May 2014”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Staff is attentive, clean rooms, nice lobby. Ours had fridge & microwave which we always appreciate. Complimentary breakfast was great and they have breakfast to go bags at front desk with fruit, muffin, water as you head into your day. Our only inconveniences were we did ask for 2 queen beds as we were moving our granddaughter from Ball State and she would be spending 2-3 nights with us before her flight home. This hotel has no queen beds, if that's an issue for anyone. Also, no laundry facilities in house which is first time we've encountered that in a Hampton. They will send it out for you but being there a week, we used a laundromat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Massillon, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

A colleague and I stayed here for business in April 2014. Exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton property. Great service. Clean room. Easy check-in. Easy access to area restaurants and highway entrance. Would definitely stay at the Hampton Anderson if in the area on business again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Mishawaka, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had a nice clean room with lots of pillows. It had a very nice work area for my computer and the internet was fast and reliable with a password to sign on for added security. The beds were comfortable for a good night sleep. The breakfast was good with a nice variety and the coffee was in 2 flavors with a robust for my taste. Up to date exercise room, I stay here often.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Monticello, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Hotel staff very helpful and courteous. Breakfast served was hot and had a good variety of items. I was there for a bowling tournament, didn't have a chance to do much more than bowl and sleep. I did, however request a shuttle to the casino and the staff told me it would be about 5-10 minutes. It was just over 5 when the bus arrived. I did not use any of the hotels other facilities so I can't really evaluate them.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The only complaint I have and not just with this hotel with all hotels is , when you put the shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom and you booked a room with 2 guest , put 2 of each in the room. My hair is down to my butt so you figure out what happens to one of us ! We pay enough for the rooms for that 2nd bottle of stuff believe me. And there is usually a charge for the second person or the rate is based on double occp anyway. And this time there was 4 of us in the room so you can really figure out what happened. The hotel knows when they book these rooms how many guests they will have in them. Or at least ask at check in. Other then that it is a very nice hotel and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good, although I think they need a milk dispenser or give milk in the cartons like Holiday Inn I didn't really like getting my milk from a canister everyone had handled.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Joppa, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Wonderful, helpful staff. Clean and safe. My home away from home. Have been staying there for several years when I visit family. There has never been anything that I have needed and asked for that the staff hasn't been able to take care of in a matter of minutes. Excellent breakfast and so many choices of outside restaurant choices nearby. One time they were full and I had to stay one night at another well known and new hotel. Couldn't wait for the next night when I moved back over to the Anderson Hampton.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Muncie, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Hampton Inn in Anderson, Indiana is extremely clean and well-equipped to serve guests. Staff were informative, friendly and efficient. The rooms are well kept and clean and stocked with plenty of coffee / cups. The beds are comfortable. We wanted for literally nothing during our stay. The complimentary breakfast was very good and featured lots of choices. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 13 in Anderson
Motel 6 Indianapolis Anderson
Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie

Been to Hampton Inn Anderson? Share your experiences!