“Best Value in area”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Columbus, United States
“Best Value in area”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel is clean and convenient. The rooms are awesome and exactly what I like. The people are pleasant and easy to work with. I will definitely stay here again and use this hotel for all my business needs while in this area.

1 Thank Richarda W
Angela R, Manager at Best Western Plus Anderson, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Richarda W,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus for your recent visit to Anderson. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay.

Our staff prides itself of providing excellent guest service, and clean and comfortable rooms. I am happy that you were able to experience the best of this.

We look forward to seeing you during your future business trips in Anderson.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Elgin, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

When ever I travel on Business I want something close to the office with reasonable rates. This objective is possible when ever I select Best Western. My company always gets a great value for the money invested.

Dear John Q,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus for your recent stay in Anderson Indiana. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review after your stay.

We strive to provided excellent guest service at a reasonable price, and I am glad that you were able to experience this during your visit.

We hope to see you in Anderson again soon!
Chicago
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

This is our 4th stay at this hotel. It is always clean, staff is friendly and go out their way to accommodate you. Better than normal breakfast, great pool and hot tub area. We will definitely be back. Other hotels should take a lesson from this one.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cinbreeze
Angela R, Manager at Best Western Plus Anderson, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Cinbreeze,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Best Western Plus for your visits to Anderson. We appreciate your return visits and the time you took to review our hotel.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff's main goal is to provide friendly guest service and clean and comfortable rooms. I'm glad that you found our breakfast selection to be better that expected. We are always looking to exceed out guest's expectations and I am happy we were able to do so with you.

I hope to see you on your next trip to Anderson!
Fowler, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was a great friendly place to stay. I would certainly recommend this hotel to other people. The location is very good. I was surprised that the breakfast was so good. It was hot and fresh. I especially liked that the cook came out and talked to us.

Dear Judy C,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus for your recent visit to Anderson. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel .

Our staff strives to provide friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms. I am happy to see that you were able to experience this. Our breakfast staff loves getting to know our guests, and I am glad you were able to spend some time chatting with them.

We hope to see you again soon at the Best Western Plus!
Traverse City, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Due to a family emergency we decided to stay at the BW+ because we needed to relax. The staff was SUPER understanding and compassionate. The hot-tub helped us relax. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel since they renovated.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sue H,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus for your recent visit to Anderson. I appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel after your stay.

Our staff makes the guest the top priority and I am happy to see that you were able to experience their excellent guest service. I am glad you were able to relax in our indoor pool and hot tub and enjoy your fresh clean room.

We hope to see you in Anderson again.
Reviewed 31 March 2014

bed broke poorly staffed not enough towels for every room couldn't sit on bed without falling to the floor let alone trying to sleep in it had no other rooms available to move us to bed was broke prior to us getting room and they still put us in it still waiting for the manager to call cuz no manager was on duty or available for our overnite stay

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Angela R, Manager at Best Western Plus Anderson, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear 225kathyd,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your recent stay at the Best Western Plus in Anderson. Our goal is provide excellent customer service and clean, well maintained rooms for all of our guests, and we clearly fell short of the mark during your stay.

I am happy that you spoke to our front office manager and he was able to take care of your concerns. I appreciate that you are willing to give us another chance and I hope to see you on your next trip to Anderson.
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Our group stayed here on an overnight trip to Muncie, IN. The personnel were helpful and friendly, the room very clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was really a full breakfast, as advertised: scrambled eggs, sausages and gravy, yogurt, and fresh fruit, as well as fresh coffee. We were running late in the morning, and the desk staff allowed us to have a little later checkout so we didn't have to rush so much; very much appreciated! In the future, I will definitely stay here when in this area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear susanmA5419FB,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus for your recent stay in Anderson. I appreciate that you took the time to review the hotel after your departure.

Our staff strives to provide outstanding customer service to each guest, and I am happy to hear you were able to experience that service and that we were able to accommodate your special request for a late check out.

I hope to see you again the next time you are passing through Anderson.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 13 in Anderson
Motel 6 Indianapolis Anderson
Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie

Been to Best Western Plus Anderson? Share your experiences!