This is the worst Quality Inn I've ever stayed at for the following reasons:
1. VERY noisy rooms due to the proximity to I69.
2. Dirty common areas.
3. Cigarette burns in the comforter on the beds.
4. Front desk could care less when I mentioned that there were deferred maintenance issues that I thought needed to be addressed.
5. the "Manager's Special" from 6-8pm was an absolute joke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our warm hospitality at the Quality Inn & Suites in Anderson, IN conveniently located behind Golden Corral at the junction off Interstate 69 and Route 9 Exit 226. As our valued guest, you can swim in our indoor heated pool, work out in our exercise room, and access our Complimentary High Speed WiFi. Business travelers appreciate access to copy and fax services. Our amenities offer so much value you'll feel like you've struck a bargain: Free hot breakfast,Free Coffee, Free WiFi, Free weekday newspaper, and Guest laundry facilities. We invite you to relax in your guest room, which features a coffee maker and TV. All rooms also feature a refrigerator and microwave. Enjoy the combination of generous amenities, friendly service and cozy accommodations at the Quality Inn & Suites hotel in Anderson, IN. Book now - we look forward to hosting you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Anderson
- Anderson Quality Inn