“Lady Luck”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lady Luck”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We decided to check out the Park since our hotel room at the Best Western was only a few minutes away. They shuttled us there and back with no waiting what so ever. The casino was clean and did not have a cigarette smell. They have a large amount of slot machines and plenty of places to eat. The food from the deli was very good. We didn't bet on the horses,but they had T.V. screens everywhere so you could watch them race. We had a very good time there and would visit the casino again. I enjoyed playing the penny slot machines which gave me quite a few bonus rounds and I played for three hours and left with the same amount of money that I took with me so I considered that a "WIN"!

Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“"Amphitheatre" at Heart Concert”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had never been to the Hoosier Park Amphitheater, so we were surprised to find it isn't an amphitheater in the traditional sense of an open air building, but it is in the sense of being open air. It is really just an asphalt parking lot where they put up seats. Not very pretty but it worked well. It was easy to get around and you could see fairly well from almost anywhere. I think if it had been a hot summer day, the heat radiating from the pavement might not be pleasant, and you are completely exposed to the elements. Not a bad place to see a show.
Heart put on a great show by the way. I would give them 5 dots.

Visited July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Honest and a old fashoined feel as possible(slots only)”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

They do have table games. I have played for some hours on the black jack with the ipad card tv deal and actual human dealer although it is not my choice by far. With the slots they are above average and have nor went completely digital. It is all slips for your credits although they still have some of the older machines its not all computerized yet....it is becoming computerized by the month i would say. There is a harness racing track and its good and spacious although other than quenching your thirst for racing i would suggest looking around and driving a bit further to find better actual racing. Free soda and lemonade. Only minor food for the restauraunteer

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A great new place to try.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We decided to visit Hoosier Park on a whim, even though it was an over 3 hour drive. We had a great time learning how to bet on horses, and spending time in the casino. Definitely join the free club when you go. They had a promotion going on where members get a free gift every Friday-- free bbq set for us and they had so many I doubt anyone missed out!

1 Thank Bonnie V
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horse racing, restaurant”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I Knew the restaurant at Hoosier park racing was not handicapped accessible from a previous visit, but they just finished renovating the entire building and we t thought it would be ADA compliment. It was more difficult to get around in a wheelchair than before. The restaurant only had tables accessible by going down steps. Disappointed.

The horse racing was fun but I had to have a friend place wagers, as once I got down the steps with the assistance of three employees, I did not want to ask for help getting to the betting floor.

Visited July 2014