“Great Mexican Food at a Nice Price”

Real Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 146 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Mexican Food at a Nice Price”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I visited with a large group and all of us enjoyed our food. The prices were very reasonable. I had a vegetarian plate, and I really liked the cheese enchiladas. The service was good.

• Visited August 2012

United States
“Best Vegetarian Quesadillas around”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

If you like Mexican food, you'll like Real Hacienda. My favorite dish is the Vegetarian Quesadilla. I don't know what kind of flavoring or cooking method they use, but it's delicious. The decor is both colorful and whimsical. We like to go on Thursday nights when the mariachi band is playing.

Visited September 2012
“A favorite of ours went to the scatterfield location.”
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

Food and service were good as usual. Wish we could sit outside without getting smoked on ...

Pendleton, Indiana
“Mexican is Mexican”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is just like about any other Americanized Mexican restaurant. Has the same menu and bright (slightly tacky) decor. The food was pretty good and they have decent margaritas. I will say that the service was better than other places I have been.

Visited March 2012
Anderson, Indiana
“Best Mexican food in town!”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Real Hacienda is by far the best Mexican Restaurant in Anderson! I'm not huge on Mexican food, however, I am always please with my food. The menu offers many many choices and the food is always fast. Like other Mexican restaurants, they provide chips and salsa for you while you wait for your food. The best part is they have expensive items but also cheap items, so it fits all budgets. Whenever we are in the mood for Mexican, my husband and I always end up here!

• Visited February 2012